Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm loving this one even though I'm only 3 eps in.
Lieutenant Yang-chon seems to instant transmission into the scene when folks talk shyt behind his back. :russ:
It’s hilarious!

Started Fight For My Way, got sucked in 3 episodes in. On episode 9 now. Great stuff.

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Finished 100 days my prince, liked it more than I thought I would, it’s about a prince who almost get killed and loses his memory and thinks he’s a poor son of a bytch living with the common folk. Beware it has that romance/comedy element to it like most kdramas but it has better than expected action scenes.

just started run on and so far so good but it’s only few episodes out so far on Netflix .

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I haven't watched yet my list has like 15 shows:russ:

I be skeptical with watching any of these Asian shows with monsters, ghost, or powers thats (visual) just off the fact the bad CGI takes me out the movie.

Death Note was borderline and then Rugal complete me made me

giphy.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I be skeptical with watching any of these Asian shows with monsters, ghost, or powers thats (visual) just off the fact the bad CGI takes me out the movie.

giphy.gif
Rugals fire to me those eye effects and when they be sending them goon number 66s to the upper room has me:blessed::blessed::damn::damn::damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Rugals fire to me those eye effects and when they be sending them goon number 66s to the upper room has me:blessed::blessed::damn::damn::damn:

Im still gonna one day go back and finish.... cuz I try to see shyt to an end, but it was one ep I was like :gucci: Then I got put on to Iris and and didn’t come back:russ:

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

giphy.gif

The CGI hit or miss in Sweet Home. Looks real silly with the large monster. The smaller scaled monster are serviceable to decent.