Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Imma need some rowers and rugby players on physical 100 since the game favors strength endurance. Crossfitters always dominate these comps. Titan games, stone cold broken skull, etc.

This last season was so unfair to woman!

None of them broad had a chance in hell to win :lolbron:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bargain on Paramount bugs me out...6 episodes that all feel like they were filmed in one-shot. It's even crazier than the concept of the show itself (a black market organ harvesting operation out of a hotel gets hit by a massive earthquake that leaves an undercover cop and his informant fighting to escape).

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Another one also for sexual assault. 7 years

They need to do better screening next season :russ:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Starring Jo Yoon-su, Cha Seung-won, Kim Seon-ho, and Kim Kang-woo. When U.S. intelligence learns that the South Korean government is working on a deadly new virus under a secretive program, they demand that all research be halted immediately and that samples be turned over. However, the team is attacked and the sample is stolen by a professional killer. With everything at stake, a U.S. agent tries to retrieve the deadly sample and what ensues is a breathtaking action-packed battle between intelligence services and unknown parties.
From the creator of The Witch (very good Korean film), which has me more interested in this.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Some J-Dramas I'm watching & watched....

Tokyo Swindlers - 4 Mics

Enjoyed it, really built up tension well in some scenes :ehh:

Quartet - 3 Mics

I'm not to familiar Japanese drama at the moment, so it was really hard for me distinguish with what was meant to be comedy & serious in this show, i did like parts of the show but over all it wasn't for me.

First Love (I'm only 4 episodes in)

crying-sad.gif

Yeah this is different here, Netflix got 1 with this, everything about this show is just right....acting, the soundtrack, the score & even got Japanese Dilla making some ILL beats :wow:

This going to be 1 of my favorites...

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Watched the first 3 episodes of Physical 100, and the show is entertaining. I still don't understand some of these picks because it seems very ego driven and unwise if you're trying to win. I wonder if Netflix is going to expand this show to other regions