Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not Korean but I’ve been exploring the Jap dramas on the major platforms.

Unnatural was straight & MIU404 is decent so far. :ehh:

Yes even though the thread says Korean…. At this point it should be evolved to all Asian cinema that’s dope.

Granted the KDrama shyt floods the market the fast and is the most potent narcotic.

That JDrama ain’t nothing to sleep on and come Chinese stuff.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Finished the mystery to iunakare movie and it was decent. The script was on point like the series. It's always fun trying to solve the mystery before Totonou Kunou. Hoping for a season 2 on this, this has potential to go for a long time.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Has anyone seen Alchemy of Souls?

My sister told me about it so I watched it and it's so good. Storyline is easy to follow, the actions scenes are really nice and the romance is not too much but just enough.

Captivating The King is another good one. I hated HATED the ending. It wasn't bad, but I just wasn't satisfied with it. 😢 other than that, it's like a political drama with some palace intrigue going on.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bargain is a fun show on there.

Good luck with Pyramid Games…I had to drop that after 4 episodes, pure babble trash.
Decided to finish it and the concept is interesting. However, the show loses focus and it seems light compared to the school violence that is usually shown in kdramas. I think it does a good job of portraying classism within society, especially in Korea. I think it loses focus in the 2nd half of the show which tends to happen in kdramas.

Anyway, I think for what it is it's a decent binge, but no way I would've finished it if I watched it weekly. Also, I think cast wise you can tell the actors aren't that seasoned, but I think most of them did well for their limited experience, but a bit odd to use mainly rookie actors

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Finished up Saikou no Rikon. Pretty funny show with some awareness on marriage. I really like these scripts with a lot of talking and diatribes from the characters.

7/10

Time for something new

:jbhmm:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Imma need some rowers and rugby players on physical 100 since the game favors strength endurance. Crossfitters always dominate these comps. Titan games, stone cold broken skull, etc.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I finished Pachinko, and wow that show was amazing. I liked how it covered multiple generations of the relations between Koreans and Japanese people. I felt the story was great and has a lot of scenes where you feel the characters and can relate to them. The performances and cinematography might be some of the best I've seen in a kdrama. The show lived up to the hype and I can't wait to start season 2 later this month