Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There should be atleast 5/6 K dramas on Disney+ plus, b (One Dollar Lawyer, Snopdrop, Big Mouth etc)

Unless you paying basic package or some shyt :why:

Shall i send you some stacks, b

I legit just searched for them prior and ain’t see those.

I know I got the bundle… that’s all I can tell you (Hulu and ESPN) thought I had the top day 1 plan. Haven’t updated since

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know it's not Korean, but saw the trailer for High & Low: The Worst Cross and it looks interesting. Has anybody seen this film here?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I know it's not Korean, but saw the trailer for High & Low: The Worst Cross and it looks interesting. Has anybody seen this film here?

Yea…. I was trynna put niccas on to it last year. It’s like a whole series.

Hopefully Netflix still has them all but it’s like 4 or 5 movies. That one is like one of the latter. So you need to start from the beginning but I thought it was pretty cool

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Nice, I'll check them out

Shiiiiittttt I’m glad you mentioned this cuz I ain’t even know they dropped a new movie.

I’m actually gonna go back to rewatch H&L The Worst (which is a crossover movie from a comic) then watch the one that dropped last year. But yes

Start from the beginning so you won’t get lost in the story, or characters or get the references from shyt down the line.

They do their own set of world building for what it is but you gotta kinda go on the journey.

You can’t just jump in…. Which I kinda made thar mistake when I started

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Yo. There is nothing that pisses me off more than bullies. But the revenge be the sweetest thing to witness.

1 episode into The Glory and I'm fully invested just to see if I'll get my payoff. Next to Action and Supernatural themes, this could be my favorite theme.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Yo. There is nothing that pisses me off more than bullies. But the revenge be the sweetest thing to witness.

1 episode into The Glory and I'm fully invested just to see if I'll get my payoff. Next to Action and Supernatural themes, this could be my favorite theme.

The first 8 episodes might be hard to get through because there is no revenge at all, just infinite amount of babble from the main character…but I suppose it was to set up a very decent second half of the season which was definitely satisfying.