Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Really liked Kill Boksoon. It had a great main character with a duality of problems that seemed grounded.

Interested in Copycat Killer, don't know if I can sit through an hour listening to Chinese language.

:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Really liked Kill Boksoon. It had a great main character with a duality of problems that seemed grounded.

Interested in Copycat Killer, don't know if I can sit through an hour listening to Chinese language.

You one of the high level Generals

If you can’t do this… may be time to step aside and let a young hungry guy like me get that rank :childplease:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
You one of the high level Generals

If you can’t do this… may be time to step aside and let a young hungry guy like me get that rank :childplease:
chess-pawns.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:troll: Just put on the Japanese dub, breh. I tried watching the first episode and couldn't get into it. Don't think I've sat through a Taiwanese drama yet.

Finished Heaven and Hell BTW. 9/10 series. I guess Riku decided to go to Harlem :dead: and :russ: at Kazuo deciding to go serial killer when Hidaka confronts him about his terminal cancer.

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:troll: Just put on the Japanese dub, breh. I tried watching the first episode and couldn't get into it. Don't think I've sat through a Taiwanese drama yet.

Finished Heaven and Hell BTW. 9/10 series. I guess Riku decided to go Harlem :dead: and :russ: at Kazuo deciding to go serial killer when Hidaka confronts him about his terminal cancer.
:ohhh:

They got a Japanese dub? I'm with it then.

:salute:

Kazuo had me dying at that part. Some really good acting in that show. That's the first show I've seen Haruka Ayase in, but she made me a fan I think she was outworking Issei by the end of it.

Edit: Gotta rep 25 people before repping you again

:hhh:

Last edited:

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

Finished Heaven and Hell BTW. 9/10 series. I guess Riku decided to go to Harlem :dead: and :russ: at Kazuo deciding to go serial killer when Hidaka confronts him about his terminal cancer.

Riku made me so mad. Nosy as shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

@Figaro @Bryan Danielson @Knicksman20

Comes out tomorrow. Not a big fan of political dramas but since it looks like it's full of fukkery I'm giving it a shot.

Got on Netflix and took off the reminder for Black Knight:

Because I'm getting strong Rugal vibes from this trailer :francis:

40 seconds in and I disagree

Looks nothing like the GOAT Rugal :mjlol:

But yes, I’m gonna check this out.

Finally finished Awaken,
Now watching Copycat Killer