Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm 13 episodes in the first season of Taxi Driver. :wow:

Been a while since I ran through a kdrama with a regular episode count. This shyt is well paced, funny, the action decent and the way the criminals get ethered is fantastic.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I'm 13 episodes in the first season of Taxi Driver. :wow:

Been a while since I ran through a kdrama with a regular episode count. This shyt is well paced, funny, the action decent and the way the criminals get ethered is fantastic.

Yeah it’s a dope show….just waiting for season 2 to wrap up so I can start it.

When the criminals take a L, it’s truly satisfying…especially the 1s who did my lil sis Maria dirty at the start of the show :mjcry:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Been at a buffet offering of Japanese dramas because I haven't found one that sticks just yet.

Unnatural is a coroner investigation show which is pretty decent and has a very good script, snappy dialogue and fun characters.

My daughter can't get a boyfriend, another very fast paced show about a mother and daughter tandem facing the trials of love in order to save a career and ultimately the apartment they live in.

Silent, a teenage couple's relationship ends after the boy sends a text that he found someone else. She sees him years later at a train station but he doesn't respond and so he stays on her mind until they meet again. This is a little too slow paced for me, although I will watch episode 2 and see how things unfold from there.

Also watched a movie, And so the baton is passed. Great movie can't say anything without spoiling but a very good 2 hour movie.

Oh yeah, tried to watch Trolley and the first 20 minutes put me to sleep, way too much meandering. They use the trolley cart experiment in their intro so that really amused me but I can't make it through the actual show.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it’s a dope show….just waiting for season 2 to wrap up so I can start it.

When the criminals take a L, it’s truly satisfying…especially the 1s who did my lil sis Maria dirty at the start of the show :mjcry:

I immediately thought of her when the prisoners escaped. :damn: I'm like she just found peace, they better not fukk with her again!

Just finished it. 9/10 series. I'm glad they wrapped up the framed homies case I almost thought they were gonna leave him out there doing the stanky leg :dead:

Gonna continue The Glory now.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finished The Glory :wow:

Liked this part more than the first and it's a good ending but if it's really a sequel hook I'm not sure I'd be interested another season about the doctor fukking with a serial killer.

MC trying to get everyone to commit suicide. Kinda boyfriend practicing to murder people. Mom low-key an accomplice to both crimes. Wife trying to murder her husband. Another husband sticking around just to torture his wife. There's plenty of gray here.

Yeah, the good guys weren't clean especially the MC. When Dong-eun said she's not a good person I believe her. I understand why she had to do it and I'd be with her (TBH I probably would have snapped and killed all of them in high school if that happened to me :dead:) but spending 20 years on a plan to ruin and pack out all of your bullies is not how a hero moves at all.