Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Watching The Journalist and I can see why anime is the draw for Japanese media. Every episode resets the action and the inevitable build is decent with a good climax and then the cycle repeats. The problem is, this is all a continuing story...

The Murakami sub plot should have been taken out. Too much meandering with that character, still hasn't contributed anything.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
My Liberation Notes

:dead:

I got pulled in by the preview of a woman bad mouthing single parents and then I was abandoned throughout the rest of the episode.

First episode - 1 hour by the way - is about 3 adult siblings complaining about not having a car, living too far from Seoul and just being regular people. There's more food eating scenes than there is any progression towards a single idea or plot point.

Should have stopped 30 mins in.

Just a bunch of people walking with their head down wishing they were born in different eras and in a different city.

:camby:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
My Liberation Notes

:dead:

I got pulled in by the preview of a woman bad mouthing single parents and then I was abandoned throughout the rest of the episode.

First episode - 1 hour by the way - is about 3 adult siblings complaining about not having a car, living too far from Seoul and just being regular people. There's more food eating scenes than there is any progression towards a single idea or plot point.

Should have stopped 30 mins in.

Just a bunch of people walking with their head down wishing they were born in different eras and in a different city.

:camby:

:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's on viki. Good luck :mjgrin:

Lol…. Oh boy! :russ:

I haven’t been on there in a minute. Had to give Penthouse a break…. It’s still not living up to some of the hype for me and the fukkery gets kind of taxing

it’s not bad….. but still not fukking with Vincenzo the GOAT