Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Started watching The Fable for some JP immersion but with how over-the-top it started I had to flip the English subs on :russ:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Definitely, only 6 episodes. Lots of good shows out. I still haven't even watched Dr.Brain yet. Watching Secret Royal Inspector and Joy and it's a fun, light hearted detective show. I dropped Jirisan, the story telling is so slow. Nothing is happening and they keep switching back and forth between the past and present. I fell asleep to this shyt two episodes in a row

Btw, the cop from Squid Game has a buddy cop comedy/drama out next month:

:whew:

Thought it was full length with how budget the CG looked but I'll take it.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
High value doctor & lawyer aren’t coming back for Divorce (Love & Marriage)

:wow:

Their being replaced

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Started watching The Fable for some JP immersion but with how over-the-top it started I had to flip the English subs on :russ:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:whew:

Thought it was full length with how budget the CG looked but I'll take it.

The Fable just came up today for me!

I’m adding that after Lawless Lawyer

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
On one hand I love that Netflix starting to green light more Korean TV shows but Netflix need to GTFO with that 6 episode BS.:stopitslime:

Hellbound was just starting to come along. Now we got to wait for season 2. If it was an OG Korean show it would have been 20 episodes :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
On one hand I love that Netflix starting to green light more Korean TV shows but Netflix need to GTFO with that 6 episode BS.:stopitslime:

Hellbound was just starting to come along. Now we got to wait for season 2. If it was an OG Korean show it would have been 20 episodes :wow:

Looks they didn't have a choice. The webcomic it's based on is not done yet and the chapters that are available in English stop at where the cop wakes up in the hospital.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
八日目の蝉

161t2o.gif

6 episodes were perfect for this adaptation.

2 episodes left of Familiar Wife...

:francis:

母になる on episode 3 is interesting enough and follows the theme of shows I've enjoyed the most from a different perspective. I'll stick with that and finish Last Friends one of these days.

Off to find the next heart breaker

:wow:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Looks they didn't have a choice. The webcomic it's based on is not done yet and the chapters that are available in English stop at where the cop wakes up in the hospital.

They legit just ignored that story line ..:dwillhuh: , hated the six episode deal as well.

Watching cursed now, then I'll follow up with the movie..

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
My lady just put "Happiness" on our to watch list. The shyt said zombies so I'm always in. Even if it might be unique.