Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

:wow:

Bringing JoJo part 6 next month is already huge.

I wonder if this changes the way that Japanese filmmakers will present their films. Alice in Borderland was made for a worldwide audience as it lacks that emptiness in a lot of Japanese TV. There's a lot of coldness and standoff feelings from their cinematography compared to the bright and spacious Korean dramas.

I wonder if we get another Liar Game adaptation

:jbhmm:

It'd be wise to get a j-pop group concert on there too. Baby Metal or one of the AK48 or Morning Musume groups.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I’ve just started Jirisan on Viki & still all I see is Netflix k drama actors…hire some new blood, b :russ:

Once I’m up to date on this I’ll instantly jump on Lawless Lawyer

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Netflix is producing an AMERICAN remake of Crash Landing On You. It’s already in the final stages of production.

The fukk is it going to be about? A guy who went to Alabama and girl that went to LSU that fall in love at a football game???

I can't even think of how that works unless it's gonna be a latino heiress who lands in mexico and has to come back through the border and has to evade the evil cac border cops. this shyt gonna be all-time terrible like those cac dragonball/avatar remakes:dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah. fukk Vincenzo :demonic:

giphy.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Netflix is producing an AMERICAN remake of Crash Landing On You. It’s already in the final stages of production.

The fukk is it going to be about? A guy who went to Alabama and girl that went to LSU that fall in love at a football game???

Gay black man falls in love with a white man from Utah. Hits all of their checkmarks.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
We all jumping on Hellbound this weekend then brehs?

Koreans been having the juice but their CGI game always been weak :mjlol:

Definitely, only 6 episodes. Lots of good shows out. I still haven't even watched Dr.Brain yet. Watching Secret Royal Inspector and Joy and it's a fun, light hearted detective show. I dropped Jirisan, the story telling is so slow. Nothing is happening and they keep switching back and forth between the past and present. I fell asleep to this shyt two episodes in a row

Btw, the cop from Squid Game has a buddy cop comedy/drama out next month: