THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
[QUOTE
Wahlberg had been in trouble 20–25 times with the Boston Police Department in his youth. By age 13, Wahlberg had developed an addiction to cocaine and other substances.[8][9] At fifteen, he harassed a group of black school children on a field trip by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets.[10] At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man on the street and, using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious (while calling him "Vietnam fukking shyt"). He also attacked another Vietnamese man, leaving him permanently blind in one eye.[11][12]

For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in state prison at Boston's Deer Island House of Correction, of which he served 45 days.[11][13] In another incident, the 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack.[14] Commenting in 2006 on his past crimes, Wahlberg has stated: "I did a lot of things that I regret, and I have certainly paid for my mistakes." He said the right thing to do would be to try to find the blinded man and make amends, and admitted he has not done so, but added that he was no longer burdened by guilt: "You have to go and ask for forgiveness and it wasn't until I really started doing good and doing right by other people, as well as myself, that I really started to feel that guilt go away. So I don't have a problem going to sleep at night. I feel good when I wake up in the morning."[15]
]

From wikipedia, if he has been in trouble 20-25 times, then think of all the times he hasn't been caught. This cac got only 45 days for blinding a man. I wonder how many days a nikka would get. He looks like one of those cacs who says the N word on the low. :pacspit: So fukk him.[/quote]

Damn....that's fukked up. He blinded a dude, never made amends or apologized, and then said he feels fine about it? Yeah honestly man speaking as a white person that knows a lot of white people, trust me, if a white dude says the N word in a public situations around company than he definitely says it a lot in private situations. So I guess what I heard about him being a shyt head is right.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
lol yall dudes is comedy. like u aint got no skeletons in your closet. judgmental ass hypocrits hiding behind the internet. im not condoning or applauding dude at all, but let he who is without sin cast the first stone....

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
lol yall dudes is comedy. like u aint got no skeletons in your closet. judgmental ass hypocrits hiding behind the internet. im not condoning or applauding dude at all, but let he who is without sin cast the first stone....

:wtf:

He blinded someone, I doubt anyone else in this thread has done anything that fukked up.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:pacspit::pacspit:too! fukken cac!!. CAC ALERT!!

I can safely say I have never ever blinded anybody or committed a race crime. I can actually cast many a stone fakkit.

Keep riding Mark Walberg's dikk though. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
From wikipedia, if he has been in trouble 20-25 times, then think of all the times he hasn't been caught. This cac got only 45 days for blinding a man. I wonder how many days a nikka would get. He looks like one of those cacs who says the N word on the low. :pacspit: So fukk him.

Damn....that's fukked up. He blinded a dude, never made amends or apologized, and then said he feels fine about it? Yeah honestly man speaking as a white person that knows a lot of white people, trust me, if a white dude says the N word in a public situations around company than he definitely says it a lot in private situations. So I guess what I heard about him being a shyt head is right.[/quote]

I wonder if Manny Pacquiao would let him dikk ride him at his gym if knew about this stuff

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Calling you a cac is a race crime?:why:

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Being called a cac is not something anyone should complain about, ever, let alone call a race crime. Lol. It's pretty fukked up that with white privilege even the bad word to call white people (cracker) doesn't even sound that offensive. No white person should ever seriously be upset about being called a cracker or a cac. If racial slurs were types of guns, cracker would be the pellet gun of the bunch.

Tuling

Pro
Daps
1. Saving Private Ryan
2. Black Hawk Down/Lone Survivor
:win:

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
American Hustle 2013 DVDScr XViD AC3-FiNGERBLaST
s1O4P.jpg

American.Hustle.2013.DVDScr.XViD.AC3-FiNGERBLaST.png

qZNeg.png
k3sOu.png
ku2o.png
Can someone direct me to a link for this and Wolf of wall street.
Appreciate it.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I pretty much can't stand marky mark but that movie was good. Should go to the theater and check it out.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Isa from homeland is in lone survivor :wow:

Nazir_3148.jpg

NEEK-O-LUSSSSS BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODY KILLED MY SON ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSA DEXTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

IF ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSA IS IN THIS MOOOOOOOV-EEEEEEEEEEEEE, THEN THE BLESSED AND ALMIGHTY MERCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFULLLLLLLL ALLLLLLLAH HAS BROUGHT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSA IN MEMORY OF THE GREAT ABU NAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER