THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

tr2k

All Star
Daps
12 Years a Slave 2013 DVDScr XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8
Lul3Z.jpg

12.Years.a.Slave.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.png

QBx0.png
cQk6D.png
cgbQ9.png

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I laughed too man, but honesty it's the same terrain. Pretty much the same latitude where the movie was filmed (Colorado or New Mexico, one of those 2). People think Afghanistan is like Iraq and it's not.

DeltaSBSTora.jpg

q2tm.jpg

SEAL-and-PJ.jpg

IMG_1531_edited.jpg

Fort-Campbell-33rd-Cavalry-Regiment-Scouts-scale-Afghan-mountains-to-disrupt-insurgents-1.jpg

Nah, it looks much different to me, density of the forrest + tree type is what really makes it noticeable.

I just looked it up and it was filmed in New Mexico, it just doesn't look "right" to me.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Nah, it looks much different to me, density of the forrest + tree type is what really makes it noticeable.

I just looked it up and it was filmed in New Mexico, it just doesn't look "right" to me.

I understand. It definitely looks...American. I never felt like I was in another country when I watched it.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Lone Survivor was :ehh::ehh::ehh:. :ehh::ehh:. Very watchable. Give it a 8/10

Black Hawk Down: the Afghanistan version

They even got that nikka from Black Hawk Down in it. :ooh:

I am glad I saw it this way, never support that racist cac Mark Walberg :pacspit::pacspit:

What did he do? I've heard he's a shyt head.

As far as the movie the battle scene was done really well. Just like in the book. I feel like they kinda played Danny Dietz out though (Emile Hirsch) and made him seem like a little bit more scared/inexperienced than the other 3 guys. The book does not give that impression at all, and the whole part after the 2nd fall where Dietz is freaking out never happened in the book.

Okay back to non-spoilers.

Ben Foster is so underrated too. He was easily the best part of the movie IMO. He usually plays really intense and/or creepy people but he should be in way more flicks. He could play a pizza delivery driver and I feel like he'd be the most intense and convincing pizza boy ever.

And whoever did the stunts for the 2 falling sequences--hats off fellas. I don't know how there weren't some serious injuries there, and according to some of what I read, there were a few concussions and busted up ribs. That was brutal. I wanted to watch the battle scene again, but I kind of didn't. This movie sort of felt like Passion of the Christ for our military. Great great battle scene. Probably as good as any modern war sequence I've ever seen.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
What did he do? I've heard he's a shyt head.

As far as the movie the battle scene was done really well. Just like in the book. I feel like they kinda played Danny Dietz out though (Emile Hirsch) and made him seem like a little bit more scared/inexperienced than the other 3 guys. The book does not give that impression at all, and the whole part after the 2nd fall where Dietz is freaking out never happened in the book.

[QUOTE
Wahlberg had been in trouble 20–25 times with the Boston Police Department in his youth. By age 13, Wahlberg had developed an addiction to cocaine and other substances.[8][9] At fifteen, he harassed a group of black school children on a field trip by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets.[10] At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man on the street and, using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious (while calling him "Vietnam fukking shyt"). He also attacked another Vietnamese man, leaving him permanently blind in one eye.[11][12]

For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in state prison at Boston's Deer Island House of Correction, of which he served 45 days.[11][13] In another incident, the 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack.[14] Commenting in 2006 on his past crimes, Wahlberg has stated: "I did a lot of things that I regret, and I have certainly paid for my mistakes." He said the right thing to do would be to try to find the blinded man and make amends, and admitted he has not done so, but added that he was no longer burdened by guilt: "You have to go and ask for forgiveness and it wasn't until I really started doing good and doing right by other people, as well as myself, that I really started to feel that guilt go away. So I don't have a problem going to sleep at night. I feel good when I wake up in the morning."[15]
][/QUOTE]

From wikipedia, if he has been in trouble 20-25 times, then think of all the times he hasn't been caught. This cac got only 45 days for blinding a man. I wonder how many days a nikka would get. He looks like one of those cacs who says the N word on the low. :pacspit: So fukk him.