THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
12 Years a Slave just leaked!!!!

rgh1.png

t33q.png

io4f.png

:blessed:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
lone survivor was just :wow:....top 5 war film

I'm about to watch tonight friend. You got me hyped. I read the book in 2008 and I remember this movie being in production hell for fukking EVER. Didn't Peter Berg direct it? Or did they switch at some point? I feel like they worked on this movie for years.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm about to watch tonight friend. You got me hyped. I read the book in 2008 and I remember this movie being in production hell for fukking EVER. Didn't Peter Berg direct it? Or did they switch at some point? I feel like they worked on this movie for years.
yea peter berg directed it....shyt was just all sorts of :whoo::ooh::gladbron::banderas::to::salute:....bluray cop day one and might still purchase a ticket :win:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
yea peter berg directed it....shyt was just all sorts of :whoo::ooh::gladbron::banderas::to::salute:....bluray cop day one and might still purchase a ticket :win:

COT DAMN friend! I have 15 mins left on my download and you have me super hyped. I honestly didn't have any expectations either way. I love SEAL shyt and war movies so I really think I'll dig this! Dap and pos rep.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Lone Survivor was :ehh::ehh::ehh:. :ehh::ehh:. Very watchable. Give it a 8/10

Black Hawk Down: the Afghanistan version

They even got that nikka from Black Hawk Down in it. :ooh:

I am glad I saw it this way, never support that racist cac Mark Walberg :pacspit::pacspit: