• Thor: Ragnarok

Votes: 97 56.1%
  • Justice League

Votes: 76 43.9%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
True. After the Spiderman fatigue at the box office, Marvel studios aint so boastful this time around. But Thor 3 will have more action and maybe an appearance from Thanos himself.

That's what I'm hoping for. Lowkey the cosmic stuff is the best shyt about the MCU right now with this and the Guardians movies. Winter Soldier is still their best but I thought Civil War was a step back. :ehh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm hoping for. Lowkey the cosmic stuff is the best shyt about the MCU right now with this and the Guardians movies. Winter Soldier is still their best but I thought Civil War was a step back. :ehh:

I love Winter Soldier more than Civil War, by a whole lot. :ohhh: . Civil War was Avengers 2.5 for me and didn't have enough Cap in it.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Aquaman gonna do more than just wet the enemies... tell your wimmenz to stay home, Momoa already locked in for zaddy SZN, bytches aint gonna let their new eye candy lose... twitter search his name

we need an Aquaman DCEU smiley,

can we DCEU brehhs steal some marfooL smiley guys to create some of the funny shyt ya'll nikkas got, them hats got me dying lmaoo.... the BP one is liiit

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
JL will do more but Thor will be by far the better film, the trailer was fukking INSANE!!! JL trailers on the other hand have been a borefest.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I don't trust Geoff Johns like that, not to anchor the whole DCU in Film form. I know Dwayne McDuffie woulda killed shyt, or Bruce Timm and Scott Snyder(not Zack, the comic writer) working as a tandem to curate the DCEU. Can't wait to see what Justice League ends up like.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
At this point Thor...

Flash looks wack
Cyborg looks wack
Superman is dead and done too much too early.
They shoulda had Jon Stewart Green Lantern instead of Cyborg
They shouldn't have used Doomsday yet
They shouldn't bring Darkseid on just yet...i know it's Steppenwolf, but he's a precursor to Darkseid.

It's not even that I like Marvel Universe better, they just do a better job of fleshing shyt out.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
At this point Thor...

Flash looks wack
Cyborg looks wack
Superman is dead and done too much too early.
They shoulda had Jon Stewart Green Lantern instead of Cyborg
They shouldn't have used Doomsday yet
They shouldn't bring Darkseid on just yet...i know it's Steppenwolf, but he's a precursor to Darkseid.

It's not even that I like Marvel Universe better, they just do a better job of fleshing shyt out.
it's no build up for this shyt

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
it's no build up for this shyt

Marvel had 5 films before Avengers. One of them was an Iron Man sequel. Thor didn't interact with any of them prior to Avengers. They all had minimal interaction.

Justice League will have had 4 movies prior to it with more connectivity than Avengers.

I can understand someone thinking Avengers felt more "organic" because it was the first time that was done between the two studios but to say this is rushed, it's really not. The studio made some poor decisions with Suicide Squad but then Wonder Woman restored it.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I only care about Thor because I'm hyped for Infinity War.

The only DC movie I've seen is Suicide Squad. I was hoping it would be good because I liked the Task Force X episode of Justice League Unlimited.

From the previews, JL looks pretty good though.I want it to be good so DC can get into their weirder elements.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
DC Stans are fukking annoying. This saysum nikka is all over the place