• Thor: Ragnarok

Votes: 97 56.1%
  • Justice League

Votes: 76 43.9%

• Total voters

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
People had said X-Man: Wolverine Origins and The Wolverine both sucked. But Logan was a "classic":skip::pachaha:

I mean when it comes to trilogies... aint the latters ones supposed to be better than the priors?:gucci:

Martha
The wolverine is a hood classic...said no one.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The MCU humor makes me a little less enthused for Thor but I'm still wanna see it.

Unlike most other people I liked all of the DCEU movies so far so of course I'm hyped for Justice League even with the with the director and composer change (Elfman is :flabbynsick: imo, and doesn't fit the tone like Junkie XL)

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
The fact that people are in here debating the impact that the third Thor movie will have against DC's response to The Avengers, just shows how low the bar is set for the DCU:mjlol:
which is a shame because marvel characters are really lame compared to DC
their animated series is so much better than the live action films

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
True, but they overachieved early.

Under the Red Hood.
Dark Knight Returns.
Then Flashpoint Paradox...

They couldn't miss.

Even the lesser known ones were pretty good, but yea I haven't enjoyed anything from the DCAU since Justice League: War. Problem is they've been on Batman's nuts heavy and I'm tired of him. They need to make more WW, Green Lantern, and Flash based movies.
Wonder Woman was top 3 DCAU but for some reason batman has like 10 releases

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Revisionist history. Thor 1 and Dark World both sucked. But Thor 3 is going to be a "classic" :dahell: :russ:

Man these solo movies should all just be titled "Avengers". Cap needed the entire team to be in his 3rd movie. Spider-Man needed Iron Man. Now Thor needs Hulk. :mjlol:

"Thor needs more help.... "

:troll:

Thor 3 going to be only 90 minutes long? :hhh: You cant tell a proper live action story in that short length these days, much less a comic book movie.

JL latest trailer looks crazy promising, especially the Aquaman parts.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
we'll judge based off: opening weekend numbers; first week numbers, second week drop %; then what they made from both domestic and international combined after lets say 4 months. whatever film has the most "wins" will be better, if anything is wrong to you or you wannn revamp the criteria do so

What is the parameters of the bet?

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thor 3 going to be only 90 minutes long? :hhh: You cant tell a proper live action story in that short length these days, much less a comic book movie.

well because Thor 3 is going to be lightweight on story but supposedly lead in to the next Avengers. It's like MCU is dropping a mixtape basically. There will be a couple scenes like the Planet Hulk stuff that'll be cool. I actually do think this will be the best Thor. Doesn't look like there's any shytty earth stuff that plagued the other two.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio

I'm not feeling dude as Aquaman I think he'd make a dope ass Lobo tho, I think dude from Sons of Anarchy and that King Arthor movie would have made a better more fitting Aquaman......but I also wasn't feeling Ben Affleck as Batman and he turned out to be the best thing about the movie so I am reserving judgement.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
well because Thor 3 is going to be lightweight on story but supposedly lead in to the next Avengers. It's like MCU is dropping a mixtape basically. There will be a couple scenes like the Planet Hulk stuff that'll be cool. I actually do think this will be the best Thor. Doesn't look like there's any shytty earth stuff that plagued the other two.

True. After the Spiderman fatigue at the box office, Marvel studios aint so boastful this time around. But Thor 3 will have more action and maybe an appearance from Thanos himself.