Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
These dudes

giphy.gif

Martha

jadden

Superstar
Daps
rofl. Is ironman the most popular? cause he appeared in spiderman and im willing to bet Thor will make more than spiderman. you nikkas come so prepared for reasonings and shyt that make 0 sense

Nah :mjlol:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
I want both movie universes to thrive that's a win for us but D.C. needs to take the Batman "aura" out of there films (outside of Batman of coarse). If they take the same people involved with their animated films and let them do the live action films you'd have the world's greatest slugfest at the box office.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want both movie universes to thrive that's a win for us but D.C. needs to take the Batman "aura" out of there films (outside of Batman of coarse). If they take the same people involved with their animated films and let them do the live action films you'd have the world's greatest slugfest at the box office.

DC animated has fallen off a bit lately. The Killing Joke wasn't good and I'm not a fan of Damian Wayne so I haven't liked most of the ones he's in. JL Dark was decent.

I don't think the people who handle the animated movies are capable of doing live action. That would probably be a bigger disaster then Snyder. What they need is a reboot but it's too late for that. They just have to right the ship somehow.

Marvel did things the right way and now they're riding the wave. Wait til Panther drops:MrvlGang:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yall acting like thor making more than Justice league is out of the realm of possibility. Marvel got pure hype behind them so opening weekend is going to be great for them. Justice league got so much more pressure on them to succeed and even the slightest negative review can be the difference at this point

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lets all chill and take a step back though..... we kinda already did this 2 years ago with Cap 3 vs BvS.... the same Cap 3 that was initially supposed to be released on the same day BvS was supposed to drop and
23SAwE8.png
was like

:whoa: "No, we dont want no part of that" and pushed their release up.

Now I'm not gonna outright say Thor will do better than JL, but I do want to cautiously remind peeps that Cap3 did better than BvS (and even back then I didnt expect or predict that) and no one saw that coming.

23SAwE8.png
stans, dont sit here and pretend yall wasnt clowning saying shyt like "bu bu bu bu bu bu but Sup, Bat, and WW are AAA level status superheroes (sidenote a
23SAwE8.png
breh in another thread now trynna claim WW is B level:shaq2::mjlol:) and the entire Avengers team are B-D levels, no one cares about them"

I think all sides need to not go too far down this dangerous whole of false convictions of what we believe.

Martha

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wasnt there just a thread on how popular Wonder Woman is?!?!
:what:

Now this bytch a tier 2 hero

:deadmanny:

You ain't paying attention. She's massive now. DCEU did that. Gal did that. Patty did that. Last year and even when the project was announced it was expected to do around $250M domestic. It's heading north of $400M. It's going to end up being one of the highest grossing CBMs and it's going to be the highest grossing origin.

What u are doing is Monday quarterbacking :dead: :mjlol: