• Thor: Ragnarok

Votes: 97 56.1%
  • Justice League

Votes: 76 43.9%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
See this is how I know you don't know shyt, hold on a sec, let me finish this glass. :ahh:

The majority of actual profits come from the U.S. box office, usually 50% sometimes more will go to the studio and the rest goes to the theaters. Overseas it depends on the territory but the average is 33% sometimes less especially in China.

So for Wonder Woman, a movie that will make more money than both in the U.S. and also a movie that cost far LESS to produce it means that it will be either the same profitably as those two or most likely more when everything is tallied. That's not even counting the merchandise or the deal with Walmart. :umad:

Plus, Spider-Man and Iron Man are tier 1 Marvel heroes and Wonder Woman is a tier 2 DC hero. :mjlol:

Where's all that talk about Spider-Man/Iron Man and GOTG2 doing an " easy billy" at now. These shyts won't even surpass Batman vs. Superman :russ: a movie that had like a 27% on RT haha

I could go on and on about Marvel's failures this Summer but I'll save some energy for when Thor disappoints as well :mjgrin:

:ahh: :ahh:

:heh: In what World.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Justice League would likely make more. There's no logical reason that it shouldn't. DC needs their universe to do well after all.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
In the same realm is at least realistic. you bugging fam.

Nope. I'm living in reality. This was before Wonder Woman came out.
Most valuable comic book movie franchises

Spider-Man easily #1 with Batman at #2. Wonder Woman not in the top 5, this was her first film.

And here's a better way of looking at it

gammasquadspidey2.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As you can see Spider-Man is easily #1 and Batman is #2.

For Wonder Woman to even come close to Spider-Man is embarrassing, it speaks volumes of how well they handled the character and how Marvel kinda flopped with Spidey :ld:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
See this is how I know you don't know shyt, hold on a sec, let me finish this glass. :ahh:

The majority of actual profits come from the U.S. box office, usually 50% sometimes more will go to the studio and the rest goes to the theaters. Overseas it depends on the territory but the average is 33% sometimes less especially in China.

So for Wonder Woman, a movie that will make more money than both in the U.S. and also a movie that cost far LESS to produce it means that it will be either the same profitably as those two or most likely more when everything is tallied. That's not even counting the merchandise or the deal with Walmart. :umad:

Plus, Spider-Man and Iron Man are tier 1 Marvel heroes and Wonder Woman is a tier 2 DC hero. :mjlol:

Where's all that talk about Spider-Man/Iron Man and GOTG2 doing an " easy billy" at now. These shyts won't even surpass Batman vs. Superman :russ: a movie that had like a 27% on RT haha

I could go on and on about Marvel's failures this Summer but I'll save some energy for when Thor disappoints as well :mjgrin:

:ahh: :ahh:
*reads until lemme finish this glass*
full

*then reads ironman is tier 1 and wonder woman is only tier 2 even tho she's way more iconic and is the 1st heroine film and her demo came out in droves to see her*
giphy.gif

oh and marvel MADE ironman tier 1. Wonder woman was tier 1 out the gate. Didnt read the rest cuz i dont care

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
justice league by a lot.....u know how embarrassing it would be if it didnt :heh:
its not embarrassing. DC already has a somewhat bad rep, disney has a well established universe of successful movies that feature other heroes.

only way it would be an embarrassment is if they double Justice Leagues sales

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Thor and Hulk are probably the least popular out of all the Avengers in the mcu. If that shyt out grosses Justice league then DC and WB are better off just folding their shyt up
rofl. Is ironman the most popular? cause he appeared in spiderman and im willing to bet Thor will make more than spiderman. you nikkas come so prepared for reasonings and shyt that make 0 sense

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
its not embarrassing. DC already has a somewhat bad rep, disney has a well established universe of successful movies that feature other heroes.

only way it would be an embarrassment is if they double Justice Leagues sales
naaaaah breh i dont wanna hear that. Thor is the least selling marvel franchise and so is hulk. Them going against not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 of the most iconic characters in comic book history would be an absolute embarrassment. Especially since BvS was mediocre and still almost made a billy and wonder woman was a big success