• Justice League

Votes: 76 43.9%

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Everyone talk about Flashpoint but another low key way to reboot is to do the GL Darkest Night story.

Which I’m catching up on and MAN!!!! It seems like it’s shytting on all the Batman stories cats love to overrate.

Back on topic though...... can JL even catch Thor 2 at this point? :picard:

Like if I would’ve told y’all JL was gonna do Thor 2 numbers y’all would’ve laughed me and clowned the fukk out of me.:sas2:

With that said..... are we gonna reboot or retcon what’s a “success” or “flop” after this?:skip:

I’m fine with the few DC Stan’s still proudly waving the flag and boasting that this is a success. But cats called Thor 2 a flop.:pachaha:

So if JL has around Thor 2 numbers is this a success or flop?

We gonna recton and establish this now and let it stand from here on:lolbron:

Martha

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Just caught Justice League today

Was a good movie and put a smile on my face. Superman finally felt like Superman.

Whedon gets the team dynamic and geta DC characters. Too little to late to fix what Snyder did unfortunately. Doubt we ger another with the same actors who all did a great job

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just caught Justice League today

Was a good movie and put a smile on my face. Superman finally felt like Superman.

Whedon gets the team dynamic and geta DC characters. Too little to late to fix what Snyder did unfortunately. Doubt we ger another with the same actors who all did a great job

A Man of Steel 2 would be dope.

BRAINIAC!!!!

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Mos 2 shlda been came out but yea let’s do suicide squad so we can copy guardians or a joker origin or batgirl n nightwing.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Justice League will gross more money.

justice league by a lot.....u know how embarrassing it would be if it didnt :heh:

Justice league

Thor and Hulk are probably the least popular out of all the Avengers in the mcu. If that shyt out grosses Justice league then DC and WB are better off just folding their shyt up

Justice League.

Justice League and by a large distance and if it doesn't than there is something fundamentally wrong with movie goers.

The better movie will be Thor but the bigger gross income will be justice league cause come on....

The fact that people are in here debating the impact that the third Thor movie will have against DC's response to The Avengers, just shows how low the bar is set for the DCU:mjlol:

:dead:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
DEvEvqh.png