This whole fatkini thing

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
this was considered curvy 50 years ago
marilyn-monroe-oversized-postcard.jpg

She's not even curvy in comparison to what we're used to seeing on black women. I've never understood the hype surrounding her.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like i mentioned before when i was really skinny due to my ulcer plus i always had a fast metabolism.... i mean im slender now but i was really skinny, these fat orca whales had no problem telling me i should eat more, why are you so skinny reincar, but if i were to say why don't you eat less why are you so fat, that would be the end of me

Exactly.

I feel like when you're smaller than everyone else, EVERYONE has the right to comment on what goes into your mouth. But the other way around is me being a bully.

Ex: In HS, I was like 80 lbs (at 5 feet tall.) So I got a lot of "omggg girl, you need to get thick like me" or "omg anorexic girl, you need a burger" Not realizing that I am naturally a smaller person. I eat burgers and shyt all the time. I'm just not built to have curves. I could eat Taco Bell everyday and I still wouldn't.

Even as an adult, you'd be surprised how many people will say that kind of dumb shyt to me. But if I comment on your Supersize #2, it's going down. Guaranteed.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
the "love your body no matter what" people are just trying to look for a justification or excuse to live unhealthy. They like to say they are comfortable with their body or whatever the fukk, if you offered these fat people a pill that would make them skinny and they wouldnt have to exercise or change their diet 100% of fat people would take it. No one wants to be fat its just way easier than being fit.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Props for all the pics I'mma be :eat: all weekend thanks to this thread.:youngsabo:

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Why ya'll mad, tho? :what:

Don't date fat women and don't worry about what THEY feel about THEMSELVES.

You fukks are never satisfied. After this, you're gonna see a thread about how you hate when you see fat people at the gym.

Yeah, we get it. This is a country full of fat fukks. If they wanna display their fat bodies, why should you give a single fukk? I certainly don't. Not to mention, a lotta you nikkas in here got fat sloppy moms. The statistics bear this out.

I hate to white knight for these fatties but seriously, I'm trying to figure out why you want to be able to tell them they're fat to their faces w/o getting in trouble at work and are basically mad that they're content w/ being what they are.

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
My only beef with bigger women is the "plus size women are built like real women" thing.

As in my body is not "real" because I'm not in a double digit pant size. Or "bytch eat a sandwich."

The whole "build yourself up by putting down skinnier girls" thing is dumb.
Monique made a killing off this shyt in her standup talkin bout skinny women being evil and how proud and how wonderful it was to be fat. but that tune changed and she lost that weight when money started callin :usure:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Even Adele slimmed down after reposing that bug and beautiful for awhile

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
My old man said it best:

Back when he was young, fatties would at least be nice to make up for being fat :lolbron:

Now it's fatties who have the nastiest attitudes, fukk their sense of entitlement :snoop: