celeste.JPG

:laugh:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Fat acceptance movement is basically people who have accepted that they are lazy sacks of shyt and lack willpower, discipline and respect - all the while ruining the already struggling health sector with their bullshyt. It even kills me when people mention supposed 'thyroid' problems when there are medications you can now get to clear that up :russ:

If you're fat you've basically accepted that you're a bytch-made individual brehs :pachaha:

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
My only beef with bigger women is the "plus size women are built like real women" thing.

As in my body is not "real" because I'm not in a double digit pant size. Or "bytch eat a sandwich."

The whole "build yourself up by putting down skinnier girls" thing is dumb.

Its the same guilt mindset women with kids try to play, only in this case its, "since I have to live and accept being big let me justify it by saying, I'm a real woman, real women have curves, a skinny girl can't do much for you etc.." to the point where it starts to make sense for them and all that other nonsense. And with that inflated ego they put down smaller women to make themselves feel better or "empowered" if thats a better word.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
The most infuriating thing about women and weight is that you cannot speak on it to them.

You know how hard it is to listen to a woman get herself into a tizzy about having 'nothing to wear!" before trying to go do something because 'nothing fits right!" and shes got "self esteem" issues because of her body.....yet shes a size 16 now when she used to be a 4 and you watch her every day knowing shes not doing a damn thing to lose weight except tell you the reason these celebrities look the way they do is because they have 'personal trainers' and if she had one 'she'd look like them too."????

You know hard that shyt is to look at and know if she would just change her diet and exercise shed lose weight and like her self a whole lot better, yet shes always got a reason as to why she doesn't have the time or its 'NOT THAT SIMPLE!"?????

Then you watch her start crying and blaming YOU for making her 'FEEL WORSE!" about herself because you brought it up.

Shoot me now, gotdammit I can't take this shyt no more.

frustrated.gif

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its the same guilt mindset women with kids try to play, only in this case its, "since I have to live and accept being big let me justify it by saying, I'm a real woman, real women have curves, a skinny girl can't do much for you etc.." to the point where it starts to make sense for them and all that other nonsense. And with that inflated ego they put down smaller women to make themselves feel better or "empowered" if thats a better word.

Right.

I'm a small person. (5'0 and maybe 100.)

If I told a bigger women to "put down your sandwich" or "real women are skinny", it would be considered "fat shaming" and an outrage.

The door swings both ways.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Right.

I'm a small person. (5'0 and maybe 100.)

If I told a bigger women to "put down your sandwich" or "real women are skinny", it would be considered "fat shaming" and an outrage.

The door swings both ways.

Its suppose to swing both ways and usually does for most things, but in this case its fat shaming and looked down upon as mean like its the food and lack of taking care of my body's fault for being round.

And the funny thing is everybody knows this already but nobody says anything.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
Although I'm happy that these women are confident and love themselves, I gotta c/s reincar. Some of those women are obviously unhealthy, it's possible to be healthy and curvy at the same time but unfortunately a lot of women don't realize that.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
You won't catch me in a "fatkini" smh :wow:

I do not agree with this movement.....its going to take one of yall coli goons to set these chicks straight :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The most infuriating thing about women and weight is that you cannot speak on it to them.

You know how hard it is to listen to a woman get herself into a tizzy about having 'nothing to wear!" before trying to go do something because 'nothing fits right!" and shes got "self esteem" issues because of her body.....yet shes a size 16 now when she used to be a 4 and you watch her every day knowing shes not doing a damn thing to lose weight except tell you the reason these celebrities look the way they do is because they have 'personal trainers' and if she had one 'she'd look like them too."????

You know hard that shyt is to look at and know if she would just change her diet and exercise shed lose weight and like her self a whole lot better, yet shes always got a reason as to why she doesn't have the time or its 'NOT THAT SIMPLE!"?????

Then you watch her start crying and blaming YOU for making her 'FEEL WORSE!" about herself because you brought it up.

Shoot me now, gotdammit I can't take this shyt no more.

frustrated.gif

yep thats the thing, but these same women will hate on someone whose skinny

these are the same women who also won't date a fat guy because he's fat, but if a slender guy won't date them because they are fat.... he's not a real man he can't handle this :huhldup:

like i mentioned before when i was really skinny due to my ulcer plus i always had a fast metabolism.... i mean im slender now but i was really skinny, these fat orca whales had no problem telling me i should eat more, why are you so skinny reincar, but if i were to say why don't you eat less why are you so fat, that would be the end of me