MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
we have all heard these quotes to try and shame us

Real men like curves, only dogs go for bones
variations like “You shouldn't starve yourself, men like curvy women/only dogs like bones!”

Real men love big women

you ever notice how they never scream anything whne a fat orca is on the cover of a magazine but if a skinny bony girl is it's oh no

how many really fat old obese women do you see ? they all die early of diabetes, heart attacks, strokes etc., stop embracing this just STOP

btw im not hating on all fat chicks, fat chicks who are fat and realize and try to get in shape get my applause, its these ones that are to lazy to do even that and just accept the sloppiness and im not changing fr noting upset me

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I laff at delusional fat bytches. Breathin all heavy n sweatin all da fukkin time. Getcho sloppy wet salami smellin self da fukk outta here. :laugh:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
tumblr_m4v4k05Vw91qcjdoio1_400.jpg

I searched fatkini and got this..

I would hit:obama::ehh:

i'd fukk :krs:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
My only beef with bigger women is the "plus size women are built like real women" thing.

As in my body is not "real" because I'm not in a double digit pant size. Or "bytch eat a sandwich."

The whole "build yourself up by putting down skinnier girls" thing is dumb.

I agree, I hate seeing women say those things on twitter/tumblr...whether a woman is 5'3 112 lbs or 5'6 260 lbs....they're all REAL WOMEN

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Although I'm happy that these women are confident and love themselves, I gotta c/s reincar. Some of those women are obviously unhealthy, it's possible to be healthy and curvy at the same time but unfortunately a lot of women don't realize that.

this was considered curvy 50 years ago
marilyn-monroe-oversized-postcard.jpg

how did that get to

e2d8a_ORIG-fat_women_4944.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
THANK GOD

i live in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

women here tak care of themselves they know there too much competition out chea to be llookin :flabbynsick:

the funny thing i was listening to tom leykis the other day and he mentioned add a pound for every mile away from water :noah:, the closer you are to the beach the more in shape women are why? because it cost $$$ to live there, money you need a bf with a good job , and men with good jobs are getting women in shape, plus women can't hide under layers of clothes or a big sweater to cover their gut, no chick wants to go to the beach and seeing slender chicks all around her, ugly women are in colder, mundane areas where the only hot chicks are the college chicks now this doesn't count for big cities etc. like new york boston etc. before anyone says but i live in new york and i see hot women :scheme:

go to small towns in america all you see is out of shape fat broads working at the local diner, working at walmart the local mill etc., weather sucks, rent is cheap, on their own no man :umad:

just like going to a sporting game the hot chicks are in the good seats and luxury boxes, the fatties are in the 300, 400, 500 level