This white girl I was kinda feeling said some racist shyt at work today

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
And you said nothing I assume :scust:
“Oh Gretchen, you’re such a riot. I hope they don’t have a rope around the corner too!”
full

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
maybe somebody on our floor has the initials "KK" idk

all i know is somebody in our area said "KK" loudly

and this pawg that I sit next to blurted out

"you should be careful one more K and thats racist right?"
lol homie please just leave her alone, I hate when black people cape for white folk because they find them attractive?

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Why are you guys so condescending to black women on this board? These little backhanded compliments, like are they supposed to be grateful that you’re still ‘loyal’ to them?
expressing appreciation = condescending :snoop:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Why are you guys so condescending to black women on this board? These little backhanded compliments, like are they supposed to be grateful that you’re still ‘loyal’ to them?
Because they are beta males who feel they have to explain themselves to women

and are lowkey ashamed of dealing with pawgs but dont wanna just stand on it like any real man would

If I wanna deal with pawgs Ima do it with no fukks given & Im not gonna scoffingly patronize black women if I do it bc I’ma grown man that deals with who he wants.

Luckily for me I cant stand liceheads so the only thing a white woman is blow me , open her wallet or better yet stop breathing.

Would have went straight to HR on how uncomfortable that comment made me feel and I need to take a two week vacation to sort my thoughts :mjgrin:

or I’d do this because I’m petty af.