:mjpls:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Here's the math

2/3 of white people are racist. Maybe 100% as far as thinking they are better than other people but 2/3 will take it to the level of discriminating against non whites.

Right?

Same as pit bulls. If you see a random pit on the street you don't walk up and try to pet it. You assume. And you get out the way.

The "cool" white people will reveal themselves in due time. You're better off just assuming a white person is racist (the active kind that will try to hold you back).

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, you get what you PAWG for:yeshrug:. Love is love and PAWGing I can't hate on, but these chicks come with disclaimers across the pink nipples breh:francis:
This Pawg life really is like those medicine commercials when they're like "side effects include nausea, jaundice, diarrhea, heart palpations etc etc al."
Just replace those side effects with any assortment of :mjpls: activities.

Then again that can apply to any other female really:jbhmm:

Whatever the case is If I'm gonna pawg till the wheels fall off, I'll go overseas tbh:manny:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I think the lack of respect she had for you to let that come out her mouth is the worst thing about this. This amirite bytch literally thought in this climate that this shyt would go over well. Collectively, we as blacks have been shamed out of anger or any human response to white evil to keep the peace but nah. Fukk that. Call it out. Make them feel hyperuncomfortable. Shame em. Fukk up the atmosphere and take it there.

Ive burned a couple of professional bridges reading and dragging racists but it was worth it. I wish a motherfukka would. I turn every racist encounter into a teachable moment until they don’t even wanna see me. Don’t let stupidity thrive in the dark or in silence out of fear of addressing it. Start addressing their ignorance. Even if it fukks up the mood. Especially so. Take the joke and make it an issue b/c ain’t shyt funny. I want them to know they will be psychologically eviserated if they try it with me,

And you don’t have to be nasty about. Just direct and Flagrant with it. Start asking them questions about how eager they are to be racial offensive to break the ice and how cringeworthy and awkward they look having to rely on racist tropes to ease their anxieties around people that don’t look like them. Break. Them. Down.

Happily. And then link it to larger issues in society and your sincere desire for the world to be a better place. And how it can’t be due to insecurities like she was displaying.

You’ll know it works if they start trying to bow out of the conversation, start shifting nervously, them hard thin lips get pursed really tightly and they start second guessing themselves in your presence.

Mr. Butthole Lips: “M-morning…Booksnrain”:whoa:

Me: “Oh hi Bob! Loved talking with you about white fragility and whites basing their identity off mythical inferiority of other racial groups! :ohlawd:I also wanted to mention—“

Mr. BHL: “Oh darn it I’ve gotta be in this meeting in like f-four seconds”:merchant:

Me: “Yeah I bet Casper.”:mjpls:

Mr. Lips look like a big ass cold sore: “What?”:to:

Me: “Huh? I said you better get there faster! See ya later!”
:umad::camby::rudy:
Example pics of his asslips
Thin-Lips-Austin-e1458934103830.jpg

Don’t let these asslips talk shyt to you!
Cold sore mouth syndrome-when you ain’t got no lips so your mouth just looks like one long ass cold sore.
Chapped%20Lips.jpg

Last edited: