This white girl I was kinda feeling said some racist shyt at work today

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
What's left of OP's blackness could sense in her tone/demeanor that she's kekeing on the shyt, that's why the thread exists. nikkas like OPs are wastes anyway
how am i a waste clearly the comment didn't sit right with me. are you giving me credit for calling this out or not?

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
how am i a waste clearly the comment didn't sit right with me. are you giving me credit for calling this out or not?
Calling it out needs to be the standard, and in life I try not to give people credit for doing what they're supposed to. So no credit as your supposed to. If you that thirsty for white skin get sprung for knowledgeable one that understands racial dynamics or knows how to hide her ignorance to some degree.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:wow:The dilemma of being a buck:

white person says something that’s :mjpls:

Oh no, is she racist or was she just joking?
:sadcam:

Do I sit here stupid and pretend it didn’t happen?(the usual move bucks and c00ns make)

or do I say something:hamster:—but what do I say to her anyway? I still want to fukk her but what if she really is racist? :mjcry:

Address her as you see fit, but seeing as the moment already passed you probably aren’t going to say anything.