"This What Happens When the Knicks Run the Show" Official '24-25 NY Knicks Pre-Season Thread

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Welcome to the 2024-2025 NEW YORK KNICKS PRE-SEASON

... and beyond.

Let us thank Julius Randle and Donte DiVincenzo for the effort, dedication and culture they helped cultivate here at the Mecca
toronto-raptors-v-new-york-knicks.jpg
:salute:

Leon Rose has been at the helm and he has not disappointed.

The Towns trade was difficult to some of us (myself included), but, I have no reason to doubt our current Front Office. Let's throw our support behind our newest Knicks and enjoy the journey, Knickas. :salute:

We suffered ALOT throughout the years and we deserve to be able to enjoy the recent success. Let's RUN THIS shyt BACK!!!

The 2024-2025 NYK Knicks Roster as of October 7, 2024:

And the 2024-2025 Coli Knicks Roster aka 16th Man for the Team:

@Ripp

[OUSER=2087]@g-ice[/USER] @Anerdyblackguy @Peter Popoff
@dave @Miles Davis @storyteller @Wargames @RickyGQ @ISO @Cory MBA @The War Report @Frump @23barretcity @N.Y. State of Mind @ProlificLurker @Youhadasparkwhenustarted @ikbm @Ironman @radio rahiem @JMurder @Derek Lee @ExodusNirvana @obarth @ogc163 @A.V. @Kitsch @Playa_Wit_A_Passport @No_bammer_weed @Esco @GhostoftheMan @BAMBA @mbewane @Danie84 @seemorecizzy @Henryflo1 @qnsfinest @Illuminatos @K-Deini @A-Train @Rev @KnickstapeCity @Carolina Slim @nyknick @Piffiztheanswer @talkofnewyork @tru_m.a.c @Typical Knicks Fan @Raw Lyrics @mvp_status @TOAD99 @Ty-Fife @WaveMolecules @Stop_It_5 @UnKasasGlasses @kurt @okgoodnotgreat @Shogun @YaBoy @K-ZOE @qnsfinest @Serious @neph27 @FishNGrits @Tim Dripcan @No..Money..Mo..Problems @OsO @SithLawd @The Fukin Prophecy @pimpineasy @Crown Bearer @SAJ!! @PIFF101 @Harleminthe80s

@El Jefe

The 2024-2025 NYK Game Schedule:
nyk2425-printableschedule-final.png

SPECIAL NOTE:
Also, let's not forget another valuable addition that was long overdue:
Welcome Patrick Ewing hired by the NY KNICKS in an ambassador role:

MSN

KNICKAS...LET'S F******** GOOOOOOOOOOOO
patrick-ewing-georgetown.gif

Damn, first year you didn't tag me bro :mjcry: :russ: