This was 20 years ago Fast forward to today every girl in this video could say they didn’t want to be in this video doing this and they were forced to

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
This came out more than 20 years ago. I was 15 20 years ago and in 10th grade. This video and song definitely came out when I was in junior high/middle school...
November 2003...

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m3ie3xFFok1r33r0fo1_500.gif

IN !
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: blassic

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
This had the shock factor back in the day but it's regular shyt now. Women are out here with huge BBLs looking unnatural. It's just not sexy anymore. Seems we have moved from a 'shy' society to who can have the most 'ah' factor. Oh believe me none of these women are hiding their faces today. They're just washed out baby mamas.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The number of women lying <<<<<<<<< number of dudes violating and woman not reporting fukk shyt. Respectful dudes are still safe. We not gonna act like men are under seige and interaction with women is somd minefield. Its like white folks crying about reverse racism or being more up in arms about being called racist than actual racism. Just dont do fukk shyt. Its not complicated.

Facts

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh alot of these guys on here are disrespectful towards women and are deviants, they are speaking as men who don't know how to behave around women...
Dudes that have never had a woman that truly wanted them are exposing themselves. Their standard for consent is "she aint push me off her/she aint scream". A lot of dudes have only had borderline experiences with women. They have no concept of a chick frothing at the mouth, begging for that shyt, taking your clothes off. Thats the real standard. Thats how you know a chick is down. That chick aint making no accusations. You play that "come on baby you know you want to" game at your own risk :manny: