This was 20 years ago Fast forward to today every girl in this video could say they didn’t want to be in this video doing this and they were forced to

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
That booty cheek card swipe has had Nelly on the feminist hit list for years but I think him getting clowned for his meat size has given him a reprieve.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
We gotta stop brehs. If you are arent abusing chicks, you safe. Only dudes that are forcing themselves on chicks and/or coercing are in (well deserved) danger.

This is strippers doing stripper shyt. No comparison to wanna be gfs/models/singers/actresses being forced/manipulated into shyt. Its like comparing boxers to victims of assault.

Still the GOAT video btw.
Bruh alot of these guys on here are disrespectful towards women and are deviants, they are speaking as men who don't know how to behave around women...

stave

Superstar
Daps
Let's not equate what Puffy did like it was the same level as grown women who signed contracts to dance in a video.

2nd off none of you guys have nearly enough clout to ever be put in a similar position like Diddy so I think you're safe.
"But one day I might be rich and a bytch might try to come after me too!!!!" :damn:

-nikka with no money and no bytches

:dead:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew exactly what video this was going to be before entering the thread :mjlol:

Listened to it now too

Going to go home to wife and sing this and get the shyt slapped outta me
shyt would go viral immediately

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
tumblr_m3ie3xFFok1r33r0fo1_500.gif

IN !
I remember the first and only time I did this at a strip club. The chick nearly slapped me and cussed me out.:lolbron: