Looks like someone has a crush, how cute! :mjgrin:

shaq-laughing.gif

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge

Taylor Swift Eras Tour movie breaks presales records at AMC Theatres​

Taylor Swift’s concert film has already broken theater records more than a month ahead of its October 13 release. AMC Theaters said Friday that the singer’s Eras Tour concert movie “shattered records for single-day advance ticket sales revenue,” with $26 million of tickets sold on Thursday.

It beat the previous record holder, “Spider-Man: No Way Home,” which sold $16.9 million worth of tickets in one day ahead of its release in 2021, AMC said in a statement.

Swift’s movie crushed the daily record less than three hours after tickets became available, prompting the theater chain to say that it will add extra showtimes where possible.

14329-aa0899273b1ce54f8262c72a80905a6e.jpg

Money Swift

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Yet no one cares that her music is produced to a point where the artistic license crumbles beneath the weight of its own ash

• Haha
Reactions: No1

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I’ve just accepted black Americans and white people are night and day when it comes to culture. Those other artist have absolute bops that even black peoples play (except Katy perry, she just had a snoop feature) Taylor swift is straight up cac music. Her vocals are mid, the songs don’t bump in the whip and black folks ain’t dancing to her records. I live in a white town and they ADORE this becky, I don’t understand it

All these white clubs play her tracks right along with pitbull and Morgan wallin I’m sick

Red Money

All Star
Daps
I imagine you wouldn't unless you hang around teenage girls :heh:

She's been around 15-17 years ... wouldn't audience want to grow with her? She ain't making sesame Street albums.

Why would teenagers only care about her to find an over 30 woman relevant? This is the era of young folks only liking relatable stuff like similar aged social media stars.

Taylor Swift fans must cover a broad age range. Kanye took the mic from her in 2009 and she was a known pop/country style that sold albums at target with commercials saying get her album at target in 2012, lol.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I had no idea she was on tour and I don’t know anyone who follows her. To this day the only song I’ve ever heard was “Shake it Off”.

Either I live under a rock or cacs only secretly bump her music in their homes with headphones on. I know white people who fukk with all kinds of artists but I have literally never known anyone who was openly a Taylor Swift fan. Shyt is weird :ld:
You live under a rock Taylor swift damn near bigger than Mj

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Never really listened to her songs except for Shake it Off and that's mainly because of The Rock.

Nothing against her personally but what's her "thing" that makes people go nuts? Is it her voice, guitar mastery, dancing???

Like compared to Elvis, Bey, MJ, Beatles etc, it's hard to pin down exactly what makes her so popular outside of being a seemingly girl-power, facially attractive white woman with no brehs in her dating history and songs that don't sexualize her.

Is that it? That white people want their daughters to be her?
She's extremely white. Like extremely white

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Never really listened to her songs except for Shake it Off and that's mainly because of The Rock.

Nothing against her personally but what's her "thing" that makes people go nuts? Is it her voice, guitar mastery, dancing???

Like compared to Elvis, Bey, MJ, Beatles etc, it's hard to pin down exactly what makes her so popular outside of being a seemingly girl-power, facially attractive white woman with no brehs in her dating history and songs that don't sexualize her.

Is that it? That white people want their daughters to be her?
Don't forget, she was also a victim to a big bad negro on behalf of a Black queen. White folks love that shyt

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I’m curious to how she translates internationally. I know she was just in Japan before the Super Bowl.