This Taylor Swift tour got the whole USA in a chokehold

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Breh, I'm black from a black city with black friends.

I don't know who Dave Matthew's band is aside from every single year, it seems like white people take over downtown Hartford Ct and some days later I'm told Dave Matthew's band was just in town by the news or someone at work.

Two America's with little overlap.

You clearly live in that small space.

Ha, my co-worker (white) loves Dave Matthews and sees him in Hartford every year, he says I gotta go one year :mjlol:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I had no idea she was on tour and I don’t know anyone who follows her. To this day the only song I’ve ever heard was “Shake it Off”.

Either I live under a rock or cacs only secretly bump her music in their homes with headphones on. I know white people who fukk with all kinds of artists but I have literally never known anyone who was openly a Taylor Swift fan. Shyt is weird :ld:

I know like one and she’s Mexican

Daps
Never really listened to her songs except for Shake it Off and that's mainly because of The Rock.

Nothing against her personally but what's her "thing" that makes people go nuts? Is it her voice, guitar mastery, dancing???

Like compared to Elvis, Bey, MJ, Beatles etc, it's hard to pin down exactly what makes her so popular outside of being a seemingly girl-power, facially attractive white woman with no brehs in her dating history and songs that don't sexualize her.

Is that it? That white people want their daughters to be her?

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
That's my bae. You go Tay-Tay!

My apt community is having a Taylor Swift tribute on May 20th. Yes I live in pawg heaven. I want to go, but I have to work and is going to use PTO the following Sat to see My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult.

I really hope you’re joking