This story should be front page news - FEDS going after Rent Price Fixers

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
They are saying they sent company security out to pressure landlords into pricing properties higher.

If you come up to me threatening me, my family, or my future in any way I'm gonna merk you on the spot šŸ˜‚. Like, without hesitation. If any white supremacists ran up on me because my information is available here and was threatening to me (I never react violently to words unless my safety is threatened) I'm gonna off that mfer on the spot and post about why I did it before them folks come get me.

I will never understand POWERFUL people being threatened by politicians or political dikk suckers not just ending that shyt immediately and fighting in court.

The African woman in the ICC was threatened by her coworker about going after Israel for war crimes. Killing that mfer on the job and letting the world know why gets more accomplished. You are in power, you are being threatened by bad people, you have a right to the ultimate level of security. nikka id call Hamas members to be my damn shadow lol.

When you are in power and have a right to eliminate danger, why not just do that shyt? People like us gotta worry about family and all that shyt. But why don't powerful people move like that? The world would be in your side if they were aware that that person/group was a danger to you

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
As a rich landlord in America, you think I'm gonna let someone pressure me and my future and stability without taking that shyt into my own hands and exposing the corruption.

God dammit people are naturally weak as hell and fear everything. You got money and power you can buy head bussers. You can buy security to make sure you are good.

Using that protection to put down problems would be the most understandable shyt a politician could do.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
At a glance it seems like some random company that is screwing over some random people in another city, but you can put your zip code into their website and see what buildings they own near you:

fukkers manage a spot a block from me, and about 20 buildings throughout my neighborhood :snoop:

Edit: @SnugglesDaBear you might wanna drop the link in the first post so people can check their zip code
Yep. The two big new developments in my zip code.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
they essentially manage EVERY building in Little Italy/East village/downtown San Diego

exactly as I described. wow.

type in 92101 and see how many come up.

all of my friends who lived or live downtown and me, have all lived in dozen plus of those buildings. I have been in almost all of those.
they manage my apartments... in Oklahoma of all places!

dirty motherfukkers!!!

ive lived here over five years and they dont fix a damn thing... but they raise my rent 60-80 dollars every time i resign the lease

tempted to do a glock dookie through the management buildings mailslot or something. i need some payback

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
They are saying they sent company security out to pressure landlords into pricing properties higher.

If you come up to me threatening me, my family, or my future in any way I'm gonna merk you on the spot šŸ˜‚. Like, without hesitation. If any white supremacists ran up on me because my information is available here and was threatening to me (I never react violently to words unless my safety is threatened) I'm gonna off that mfer on the spot and post about why I did it before them folks come get me.

I will never understand POWERFUL people being threatened by politicians or political dikk suckers not just ending that shyt immediately and fighting in court.

The African woman in the ICC was threatened by her coworker about going after Israel for war crimes. Killing that mfer on the job and letting the world know why gets more accomplished. You are in power, you are being threatened by bad people, you have a right to the ultimate level of security. nikka id call Hamas members to be my damn shadow lol.

When you are in power and have a right to eliminate danger, why not just do that shyt? People like us gotta worry about family and all that shyt. But why don't powerful people move like that? The world would be in your side if they were aware that that person/group was a danger to you
nikka wut? The fukk you saying? Speak regular nikka

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No financial incentive for Local News Outlets. And I wouldn't be surprised if there was corporate resistance for national outlets.

just sent to two girls who live in in their buildings and I had to double check the "Copper Courier" lol but it a real source

like The Times or WSJ have investors or shareholders or whatever who are connected to the management company? The Times runs story on all kinds of conflicted issues. both do.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
jorxanAs a rich landlord in America, you think I'm gonna let someone pressure me and my future and stability without taking that shyt into my own hands and exposing the corruption.

God dammit people are naturally weak as hell and fear everything. You got money and power you can buy head bussers. You can buy security to make sure you are good.

Using that protection to put down problems would be the most understandable shyt a politician could do.
nikka ainā€™t you being watched by the Feds?
:mjtf:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
nikka ainā€™t you being watched by the Feds?
:mjtf:
I defend myself and others against direct danger no matter the consequences. You are not gone speak to me on some "it would be a shame if someone went to see your mother" and live to tell whoever put the battery in your back. Maybe I don't survive thru that situation, but it's gonna go left every single time.