This Spider-Man Scene Right Here Hurt My Soul As A Kid...(Still Does)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
smh what kinda cartoons r pulling these emotions now?

Justice League and JLU:Unlimited

When Shayera told John she loved him for the first time and flew off while he silently cried and whispered "I Love You Too":mjcry:

When Shayera tries to get back with John and he tells her he's staying with Vixen (REAL nikka shyt:salute:) and she goes off to ask Batman to tell her about her son:mjcry:

When they get turned into kids and afterwards Diana tells Bruce about how much fun it was to be a kid again and he replies "I haven't been a child since I was 8 years old":mjcry:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ehhh they went to a different animation style towards the end of the series... A few of the last episodes were horrible. The ending was decent but why they had to do Charles like that... :mjcry: another series that killed me as a kid.

Xavier was never that fascinating and was comical with all his screaming..but the Sinister episode was good at the end. Lol@those voice actors for Gambit and Rogue at the end.

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Xavier was never that fascinating and was comical with all his screaming..but the Sinister episode was good at the end. Lol@those voice actors for Gambit and Rogue at the end.
Nah but watching the serious it was sad to see him go! That sinister episode was piff! And yeah those voice actors :scust:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
"I haven't been a child since I was 8 years old":mjcry:
batman-arkham-knight-is-still-broken-players-say-144611322498.gif

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

WHY did they do this shyt? :mjcry: :sadbron: :sadcam:

Just stop... Youve been on worse fukkery for centuries Dormammu... :troll: whole dimensions constantly.. I read the books... You even :troll: me... Bought a book cause I seen you in it... Turned out to be a robot & they used your identity... :martin:... You was :pachaha:at the end...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:mjlol:

our cartoons had a broader range of emotion than the current movies.

spiderman cartoons dealing with tradegy and loss.

Thor loses his entire planet and
tumblr_p2xjpc3uJr1qditfeo1_540.gif

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Come on that was top tier acting right there! You felt his pain as well as his rage!

That guy will always be Spidey to me!