This Spider-Man Scene Right Here Hurt My Soul As A Kid...(Still Does)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I really hated the last episode, I mean they couldnt show him getting her from out the portal and them reuniting?

Spider man unlimited is supposed to be the sequel series and they show he and MJ together. The plan was for him to be in the alternate earth for the first season and then return to normal earth for the rest of the series but it never got that far.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Spider man unlimited is supposed to be the sequel series and they show he and MJ together. The plan was for him to be in the alternate earth for the first season and then return to normal earth for the rest of the series but it never got that far.

yeah i know that, but i just wanted it end on a visual good note. I know madam web said they would go get her but :damn: show them getting her!

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yeah i know that, but i just wanted it end on a visual good note. I know madam web said they would go get her but :damn: show them getting her!

I feel you. As a kid i didn't need it and still don't but i understand where you're coming from. I guess I was am content with her saying he'd get some happiness

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
spiderman unlimited was too much a big step for me, i couldn't get into it. I mean how can you start with a young man dealing with life issues and abandonment just to send him off to another plant or whatever. Should have kept the same formula, but I did welcome the new art style.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
spiderman unlimited was too much a big step for me, i couldn't get into it. I mean how can you start with a young man dealing with life issues and abandonment just to send him off to another plant or whatever. Should have kept the same formula, but I did welcome the new art style.

Yeah it's not good a show but i liked a couple episodes, loved the guy who did spidey's voice and loved the animation too. it was a lot more fluid than the first series but much like that series, it still had those stupid restrictions in place. Spectacular will always be number one with a bullet tho