This Spider-Man Scene Right Here Hurt My Soul As A Kid...(Still Does)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
smh what kinda cartoons r pulling these emotions now?

Spectacular when you go two seasons of Gwen and Pete dancing around each other..then Peter ends up with Liz Allen, who's crazy about him, and Gwen winds up with Harry. Then in the last episode of the series, Peter breaks up with Liz for Gwen which was heartbreaking because homie really was the a$$hole in the situation and Gwen never gets a chance to breakup with Harry..and right when she's about to, green goblin "dies" so Norman dies and Harry, knowing Gwen was about to break up with him, hit her with the "Thank God for you Gwen. I don't know what I'd do without you. Wasn't there something you had to tell me?:youngsabo:" At the funeral for his father no less, so of course Gwen says nah Harry it was nothing..then walks off with the mean :jawalrus: while Gwen feels miserable and of course Pete is left holding the bag. Dumps a great girl for a girl he can't get and feels responsible for Norman's death and Harry now hates spider man

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Goddamn.:sadcam:

I haven't made it that far in Spider-Man TAS yet.:to::mjcry:

I'll hopefully see this Episode whole soon.:wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Spectacular did ... and so did Young Justice ...... Key ingredient... Greg Weisman... I just found out he left Star War Rebels

Trying to tell nikkas...just because a cartoon was on when you were a kid doesn't mean it's great or doesn't mean something else couldn't do the same stuff. Weisman knows his shyt and you're right about Young Justice being capable of the same thing.

Daps
Spectacular when you go two seasons of Gwen and Pete dancing around each other..then Peter ends up with Liz Allen, who's crazy about him, and Gwen winds up with Harry. Then in the last episode of the series, Peter breaks up with Liz for Gwen which was heartbreaking because homie really was the a$$hole in the situation and Gwen never gets a chance to breakup with Harry..and right when she's about to, green goblin "dies" so Norman dies and Harry, knowing Gwen was about to break up with him, hit her with the "Thank God for you Gwen. I don't know what I'd do without you. Wasn't there something you had to tell me?:youngsabo:" At the funeral for his father no less, so of course Gwen says nah Harry it was nothing..then walks off with the mean :jawalrus: while Gwen feels miserable and of course Pete is left holding the bag. Dumps a great girl for a girl he can't get and feels responsible for Norman's death and Harry now hates spider man

what about Felicia Hardy? :wow:

I don't even know what she saw in a dork like Peter Parker, but she wanted him for a min

and then when she became the Black Cat, she set her sights on Spiderman :wow:

Dude had a roster :wow: