This Spider-Man Scene Right Here Hurt My Soul As A Kid...(Still Does)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
'
True he still doesn't have it as bad as Daredevil I mean your first love sells your identity to your mortal enemy for crack and is killed by your arch-nemesis and the other girls. :damn:

Oh yeah not that bad at all. BUT his mortal enemy did kill the woman he was going to marry and it could be argued that he aided in her death...then his mortal enemy bought his parents back from the dead as clones/robots which caused peter to think they were really alive..then his mortal enemy killed his aunt/maternal figure in his life. I think it might be even now that I type all that out breh...not to mention Marvel's Editor in Chief took away his marriage by having him sell it to the devil

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
'

Oh yeah not that bad at all. BUT his mortal enemy did kill the woman he was going to marry and it could be argued that he aided in her death...then his mortal enemy bought his parents back from the dead as clones/robots which caused peter to think they were really alive..then his mortal enemy killed his aunt/maternal figure in his life. I think it might be even now that I type all that out breh...not to mention Marvel's Editor in Chief took away his marriage by having him sell it to the devil
You just had to bring up OMD and the Osborn having Gwen's kids shyt huh :beli:. Joe Quesda is such a dikk head for making it his mandate all because he didn't like MJ being with Peter when he was reading comics as a kid.:snoop:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You just had to bring up OMD and the Osborn having Gwen's kids shyt huh :beli:. Joe Quesda is such a dikk head for making it his mandate all because he didn't like MJ being with Peter when he was reading comics as a kid.:snoop:

Lol i didn't bring up the osborn kids breh you did :sas2:

I mean i understand where Joe was coming from on the business front as far as keeping the character young but Peter and MJ never seemed like an old married couple to me. They could be eternally 25 and married