This R&B Divas Show Is Hillarious

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
none of that over-the-top buffoonery like that ATL show. just unintentional comedy via stars that you havnt seen in years.

keke wyatt's husband has to be trolling a bit. i sense the sarcasm in dam near all of his actions & words, but hes a great great character and we're just 3 episodes in.

also, lol @ monifah being nervous about introducing her girlfriend at a baby shower because keke and her husband are christians or whatever. dont she know that those churches are full of gays? not to mention that there were numerous fruit-bootys at the baby-shower.

and then come to find out that 3 of keke's 4 brothers are homos. yet, she still had gay jokes in the confessional. her husband was :scusthov: tho. real homeboy.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I like the fact that all the ladies are married with kids and can settle their issues in a classy way.

But keke is gettin on my nerves! Shes a beautiful girl. She is carrying baggage frm past relationships and it just might ruin her marriage.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just happened to catch an episode the other night, and that Keke chick was going ham over her husband hugging some other chick or some shyt, and kept screaming, "I'm not crazy! I know I'm not crazy!" Wasn't this the same chick that went crazy and almost stabbed her ex-husband to death? :krs:

Faith Evans is looking kind of busted, but I'd still hit :yeshrug:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I just happened to catch an episode the other night, and that Keke chick was going ham over her husband hugging some other chick or some shyt, and kept screaming, "I'm not crazy!* I know I'm not crazy!"* Wasn't this the same chick that went crazy and almost stabbed her ex-husband to death? :krs:Faith Evans is looking kind of busted, but I'd still hit :yeshrug:

shorty passed her keke's husband a note, prolly her phone number, as soon as keke went in the booth.the stabbing was self-defense.

but yea, shes crazy.

faith looks funny with those braces. all these chicks are :flabbynsick:.

nicci & monifah's daughters are :yes: tho.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
lol. the episode with syleena johnson's pops looks like it might be the best.

this nicca got a middle-aged daughter thats 3 times his size, thinking he joe jackson.

but you gotta luv how he made her cry. im sorry but i enjoy watching these wannabe brolic chicks get verbally shut down by the funniest looking dudes possible. oldhead looks like he just hopped up out the grave to attend the show and talk chit.:old:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just watched the first 2 eps on demand....:ehh:...Can't be mad at somewhat mature black women on tv. Keke Wyatt tho....:takedat:...pregnant and errythang...:steviej:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
^yea. this show wont be as popular as it should be, because theres not much over-the-top f*ckery.

i dont want to hear anybody complaining about these reality shows being minstrel shows anymore. these same people will still tune into love for atlanta & ignore r&b divas.