This pic was taken earlier today at Desert Vista High School in Arizona.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They all fukked up...

But the girl in the "R" really fukked up (something tells me they're not promoting a Nas album).

White people are getting too bold these days.

Funny thing is that i expect this type of behavior in the northeast or the south.

I guess there's no such area that's safe from bigotry.

White peoples are white people not matter where they live.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh Breh, that would be Mexico not Arizona :russ:

states_imgmap.gif
Most of Cali is above Arizona breh :comeon:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
forreal the fact that they put so much effort into mocking us makes me think they lowkey want our attention :patrice:

Nope they are just trying to be funny and get social media likes.
Hell most of them probably don't even think what they did was racist.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
why are these people so obsessed with black folk? it is mind-numbing how hard it is for them NOT to say some offensive or racist shyt. it's like it's ingrained in their dna or some shyt. i used to not think like this, but there's only so much that you can be shown before changing your train of thought regarding these people.
Bruh, people really don't understand how obsessed white people are with black people. Every chance they get, they want to say some racist shyt. I mean you have white people stalking this got damn forum because they are so obsessed. Look at the viewer count below. They stay worrying about what black people are doing. Meanwhile we don't pay them any attention but it's something that has always irked me. That why I can't stand when white people try to become cool with black people, you can't trust a single white person that has gone completely out of their way to help black people and even then they are still suspect. I try not to let it bother me over the internet but you can't ever escape obsessed racist white people.