This pic was taken earlier today at Desert Vista High School in Arizona.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
12400836_979458378759747_6831567779811778945_n.jpg

Gotta love those post racial pawgs huh?:sas2:

I see no ass on these bigots , thread carefully you blasphemer :ufdup:

eternalreign06

Chi-town Bred
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Students in hot water for pic with T-shirts spelling racial slur

An offensive picture taken at Desert Vista High School in Ahwatukee is making the rounds on social media Friday and prompting disciplinary action.

The photo shows several students forming an apparent racial slur with letters and symbols on black T-shirts each is wearing.

The picture was taken the day of the annual panoramic yearbook picture for seniors. Students are allowed to wear pre-approved shirts with lettering or messages. The offensive configuration of letters and symbols did not appear in the panoramic picture, nor did any faculty member see or approve the display.

A school district spokeswoman tells 12 News the students took this photo after the official yearbook photo was taken.

Tempe Union High School District found out about the incident Friday and says it has taken swift disciplinary action.

A spokeswoman told 12 News the photo is unacceptable and does not represent the student body or the district. The school's Black Student Union also tweeted out a picture of some of the students, saying the incident does not reflect their beliefs.

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
A spokeswoman told 12 News the photo is unacceptable and does not represent the student body or the district. The school's Black Student Union also tweeted out a picture of some of the students, saying the incident does not reflect their beliefs.

You gotta be joking, right?

:skip:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
They all fukked up...

But the girl in the "R" really fukked up (something tells me they're not promoting a Nas album).

White people are getting too bold these days.

Funny thing is that i expect this type of behavior in the northeast or the south.

I guess there's no such area that's safe from bigotry.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are these people so obsessed with black folk? it is mind-numbing how hard it is for them NOT to say some offensive or racist shyt. it's like it's ingrained in their dna or some shyt. i used to not think like this, but there's only so much that you can be shown before changing your train of thought regarding these people.

That's whats got me :why: Black folks aren't out in Arizona like that.