This New Avenger Trailer got me hype

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nah fam, if you seen the 2nd bonus credits scene at the end of Black Panther, they got a totally different wave in store for the Winter Soldier...

I SAW HIM...

IT LOOKS LIKE THIS WAR IS TAKING PLACE IN WAKANDA
SO HES ALREADY THERE TO REPLACE CAP IMO.

LOOKS LIKE CAP CATCHING THANOS FIST
IS THE LAST THING HES GONNA DO.

Edit
JUST NOTICED BUCKY IS IN THE SCREENCAP
IN THE OP HOLDING A RIFLE.

:devil:
:evil:

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I SAW HIM...

IT LOOKS LIKE THIS WAR IS TAKING PLACE IN WAKANDA
SO HES ALREADY THERE TO REPLACE CAP IMO.

LOOKS LIKE CAP CATCHING THANOS FIST
IS THE LAST THING HES GONNA DO.
:devil:
:evil:

If Cap dies then Falcon will replace him.

Winter Soldier is most likely gonna play the part of White Wolf in Wakanda. Basically become T'Challa's head of special forces.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
as a comic book fan/collector i'm a little underwhelmed......i'm sure it'll be entertaining...but well....:ld:

I just don't see how you can have this movie without FF4, Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock + plus the Cosmic Gods

Thanos and the infinity gems are far far far more powerful than all the super heroes combined....but I guess that's what I get for being a purist :manny:

momma

All Star
Daps
What could they possibly do after infinity war. The fall-off is gonna be tough.

Nope
Disney just got back the rights to X-Men including Deadpool and Fantastic Four so Avengers vs. X-Men alone is a billion dollar movie

Then you have a million other stories they can/are going to tell like Skrull invasion, anything to do with Spiderman, Galactus, multiverse movies, BP sequels, etc. etc. Plus Captain Marvel is debuting next year as well who's going to be a future marquee character

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
If Thanos don't come thru and crush buildings...:beli:
Doubt the mad titan brehs
full

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
If Cap dies then Falcon will replace him.

Winter Soldier is most likely gonna play the part of White Wolf in Wakanda. Basically become T'Challa's head of special forces.

:mjlol: @ Falcon

Cap and Tony both takin L's...nice dramatic send out and and its a wrap.

Its T'Challa and White Wolf season now :mjgrin:

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
as a comic book fan/collector i'm a little underwhelmed......i'm sure it'll be entertaining...but well....:ld:

I just don't see how you can have this movie without FF4, Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock + plus the Cosmic Gods

Thanos and the infinity gems are far far far more powerful than all the super heroes combined....but I guess that's what I get for being a purist :manny:

they'll ratchet it down (a la X-Men/Phoenix Saga) to make it palatable. which i can understand - some shyt just won't translate well into a movie