going day one

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Fam there are like 50 years worth of stories to pick from
No doubt, but what's special about this is that they been building it up for like 10 years.

You really think they gonna stick with that recipe? They're gonna have to reset the universe and everything (just like the comics) to make it all make sense again. Drop these movies again for another 6-8 years to lead up to the next major crossover.

I just find it impossible to recapture this feeling. Can't be redone or topped.

FSP

Banned
Daps
No doubt, but what's special about this is that they been building it up for like 10 years.

You really think they gonna stick with that recipe? They're gonna have to reset the universe and everything (just like the comics) to make it all make sense again. Drop these movies again for another 6-8 years to lead up to the next major crossover.

They'll have to recharge something serious.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

But it can be done a thousand times over. You can continue all those stories in the same Universe post Infinity Wars cuz they can update and change the source material however they see fit.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh, there are so many different comic universes for the Avengers and Marvel. Plus there are new comic stories for these heros coming out everyday.