This New Avenger Trailer got me hype

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
they'll ratchet it down (a la X-Men/Phoenix Saga) to make it palatable. which i can understand - some shyt just won't translate well into a movie
It's funny you say that because Corey Holcomb was talking about that on the last 5150 show. He was talking about how the Phoenix was to powerful to be beaten the way she was in the movie. Then he made a joke about the Phoenix and Cyclops getting into a fight in the morning about who was supposed to takeout the trash.:mjlol:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:I'm tryna see him rock that shield man

exactly breh nikka pretending like falcon ain't so fresh & so clean in them captain America color's with the shield:ohlawd:

anthony-vengadores-3-pic33df.jpg

falcon_captain_america_png_render_by_mrvideo_vidman-da5pz1y.png

falcon_captain_america_png_render_by_mrvideo_vidman-da5temp.png

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Thats not even the worst part..

The worst part is them telling me that they watched the OG Spiderman movies AND the OG Daredevil movies trying to figure out how they all tie together with BP...

:dwillhuh::hubie:

"i was watching avengers and when the one british spy was like..."

:snoop:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Its just not possible to make a billion dollars with every movie so some will be bad or paint by numbers feel like the last movie. Black Panther actually surprised them. If they knew it would be a billion dollar movie they would have forced in some known characters and introduced some others and pushed some agendas. If ant man and the wasp isn't a big hit no one will blame the wasp character since her being in most of the action this time is the major change and say guys didn't want to see her, they will just move on to captain marvel or whichever movie is next.
Breh that’s literally Disney’s business template

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
oh my gawd :banderas:

Cap tryna hold back the hands of the god :banderas:

spiderman doing what spiderman do :banderas:

WAKANDA :banderas:

Iron Man getting that work "will anyone remember you?" :ld: :banderas:

Thanos abducting green little girls :sitdown: :banderas:

Starlord doing what Starlord do :banderas:

I can't wait till he tells everybody on earth that there's a whole universe of beings out there and that we are NOT ALONE :banderas:

Bruh earth already had a full on alien invasion in the first avengers I’m pretty sure they know we not alone:mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I just don't see how you can have this movie without FF4, Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock + plus the Cosmic Gods
You forget there’s a part 2. Adam Warlock is basically confirmed to be in GOTG3 so he’ll be in part 2. They own FF4 and SS and I am personally expecting some type of cameo from them at the end of this movie. If not, they’ll be in 2 too more than likely.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Matter of fact, Thanos basically has to see Warlock to get the Orb since the two live in the same universe

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Where’s the hulk? :patrice:
Based on an interview, him and Thor just hop in before everything pops off. Based on how everyone says Hulk is treated by Thanos in the comic, they gotta save the severity of them ass whoopings, can’t expose those in a trailer