This must be the worst time to be a teenager

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
shyt .. that's 's another thing. Back then if you took an L during a fight... no one within a 1 mile square radius would know of it. Now you could go Viral. That shyt is sad to see.

Bully tactics must be on 1000 now in high school since everybody has smartphones I bet schools are like surveillance states :merchant:

stave

Superstar
Daps
It's not really that bad besides a lot of the music being fast food type shyt and everything being on social media

Most of the dope shyt that happened in life was tied to music or being outside. So you are wrong.

You hear an old song and remember what you were doing, who you were with, and what you did. These kids now are gonna hear songs 10 or 15 years from now and remember sitting in the house alone, tweeting "it's lit" with a bunch of flame emojis or doing tiktok dances for internet strangers :unimpressed:

Some of those are men too :dame:

Daps
This thread is sponsored by Holmes Gardens

full
:laff: I'm dead!

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
The best thing before the internet and social media was you NEVER knew what was next. Saturday mornings you either go to the park, mall, pool and basketball court but you never knew exactly who was there and what you would get up too. It was a thrill and a high. You really didn’t take social interactions lightly as it was your nature high, you couldn’t wait to meet the homies or holla at the ladies.

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
And in another 15 years this current generation will be saying the same thing. Because every group thinks they we better than the current/future :stopitslime:

Ole “back in my day....” headass :russ:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
And in another 15 years this current generation will be saying the same thing. Because every group thinks they we better than the current/future :stopitslime:

Ole “back in my day....” headass :russ:

Why do people naively say this? Society booms and bust and culture goes along with it.

In no metric is the 1930s better than 70s. The 80s weren’t better than the 60s and 90s were better than the 70s. Culturally speaking and economically as well.