This Motherfukker is stealing jokes from Patrice O'Neal

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Comedian Kain Carter has nearly 90,000 followers on Twitter, but most of his online presence comes via his YouTube page, where he’s racked up over 95 million views…by allegedly stealing bits from the late, great Patrice O’Neal. And by allegedly, I mean: Carter done f*cked up royally

Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/20...s-from-the-great-patrice-oneal/#ixzz2b1QU7nL6

Using the sideways handheld camera he’s so fond of (the scenes filmed in bathrooms are a personal favorite and a perfect metaphor), Carter explained that he wasn’t stealing from O’Neal; he was acting “as a vessel that [Patrice] speaks through,” to “keep the material alive.” O’Neal’s partner, Vondecarlo Brown, didn’t see it that way, and she’s been retweeting comments such as, “To anyone stealing Patrice’s material to ‘honor him’; If you want to honor Patrice, direct people to his CDs and DVDs so his family gets $.” The most damning confession, however, is that Carter had never heard of O’Neal until two weeks before he died, which is a bit like a rookie NFL quarterback not knowing who Peyton Manning is. That’s as wrong as Carter going by HotDamnIRock on Twitter.

Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/20...s-from-the-great-patrice-oneal/#ixzz2b1Qjsy6j

Here is is Twitter make him know how yall feel
https://twitter.com/hotdamnirock

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Funny shyt is his videos were funnier before he allegedly started sharking Patrice's shyt :patrice:

are you him? aint no allegedly to this shyt the man even admitted it. he called it honoring him though.
This dude is pulling a Carlos Mancia and Miltion berle. You standing up for stealing? Just because the man is dead that is cool?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He even stole Jay-Z excuse for stealing, at least he's consistent, but goddamn this is sad,
I see why back in the day when they bit nikkaz rhymes and ass whipping was on the way

and the sampling argument doesn't make any sense

samples are credited when they're used and the owner receives royalties
so it is not stealing

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
are you him? aint no allegedly to this shyt the man even admitted it. he called it honoring him though.
This dude is pulling a Carlos Mancia and Miltion berle. You standing up for stealing? Just because the man is dead that is cool?

:dahell: calm down

I meant allegedly as in the timeframe because I wasn't sure when he started swiping shyt, people are saying after Patrice died in 2011, nikka been making vids since 2009

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
you allegedly wrong. Allegedly implies doubt which there is none here.

so you know exactly when he started stealing his shyt? Kain been making vids since 09, Patrice died in 2011. All I said was his earlier shyt was funnier :manny:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
this is about some one stealing jokes.
U right. Back on topic. I'm not too familiar with Kain Carter. So did he get caught stealing from Patrice, and then made a vid copin' please? Or, did he make a vid saying he stole material and after making the vid, get called out for it?

It's wack either way, but i'm just curious.