This man Chris Rock said he watched Emancipation just to see Will Smith getting whipped

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
When someone reveals who they are, believe em... Chris thought it was cool to humiliate a black woman on TV like that and got his issue

Harvey Superboy called it out for years now as well.

He knew who to pull that on. Chris wouldn't have did that to anyone else in the audience because cancel Culture would have got him.

Save that black woman bullshyt.. Chris Rock been shytting on CACs throughout his entire career

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where did i bring up money? Will Smith is rich too.. he's goin out sad because he wishes he was man enough to defend himself in the moment.

Chris let us know on Everybody Hates Chris that he ain’t no tough guy. His wit is his weapon and he is using it. Don’t know why that man talking about an incident that happened to him got y’all so aggy.

He even jokes on himself when I saw him in Atlanta last year. He said the guy that played pookie is not winning a fight against the guy that played Ali.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Chris let us know on Everybody Hates Chris that he ain’t no tough guy. His wit is his weapon and he is using it. Don’t know why that man talking about an incident that happened to him got y’all so aggy.

Commenting on a situation ain't aggy.. he clearly still feels a way.. Will attempted to reach out so :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Chris didn't do any interviews, didn't go on a PR tour talking about the slap, hell WILL HAS TALKED ABOUT IT MORE THAN CHRIS.

Yall, and social media too, be acting weird when yall act like Chris is not allowed to say anything or god forbid as a comedian, actually have the audacity to make jokes about it.

nikka got slapped and somehow he's the one who's in a no win situation. Anything he does regarding the incident people get mad/will get mad at him about. Lord forbid the first time he answers a question about it in an interview, people gonna be like "oMg GeT oVeR iT cHrIs"
Facts

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

He even jokes on himself when I saw him in Atlanta last year. He said the guy that played pookie is not winning a fight against the guy that played Ali.
The only fugazi thing I see about the situation is he hoed up and didn't make a joke when it happened :yeshrug: I can't care about him tryna spin the block after will got his lumps from the media and the Oscars.

Being able to think on your feet is a part of being a comedian. He failed his own peers there.

It's like if you get smacked, you freeze and wait for your homeboys to stomp the dude out, then when they disperse and dude is walking away, you come in talmbout "I enjoyed watching them jump yo ass :mjgrin:!"

He'd have way more people in his corner if he had kept his comedian energy :manny:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only fugazi thing I see about the situation is he hoed up and didn't make a joke when it happened :yeshrug: I can't care about him tryna spin the block after will got his lumps from the media and the Oscars.

Being able to think on your feet is a part of being a comedian. He failed his own peers there.

It's like if you get smacked, you freeze and wait for your homeboys to stomp the dude out, then when they disperse and dude is walking away, you come in talmbout "I enjoyed watching them jump yo ass :mjgrin:!"

He'd have way more people in his corner if he had kept his comedian energy :manny:

Coming up with a joke after getting assaulted at the Oscars is not part of the gig.

Every single joke that you see during a stand up special has been worked on for months if not years. They tell the same joke or a variation of the joke hundreds of times to different audiences until they get it right.

That’s why I don’t understand why nikkas are mad that Chris Rock is doing what he or any other comedian does in preparation for a special.

Let the brother cook and judge the special. I saw him in Atlanta last fall and it was one of the funniest experiences ever.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Man go get cha lick back

R.gif

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Then he should of slapped will back...with his chest

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Optics on this one is a weak push for relevance.

Next dude to slap/attack CR is gonna have less fame/notoriety.

The precedence has been set.

My advice...live in a place where you get the most parity without manipulating your goals, history, or accomplishments.

Hollywood is done.
Why would he get slapped again :mjlol:

Like Will Smith opened the floodgates on Chris to be slapped by anyone at anytime for any reason:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That’s a pretty good joke…his next line should’ve been “and it looks like I’m the only one who has seen Emancipation”

I legit didn’t even know Will had a new movie out. And it’s another slave movie? Hard pass.
Looks like Will is moving into Mel Gibson Land

He bout to get that Michael B Jordan stimulus package.

He gonna be fine