This man Chris Rock said he watched Emancipation just to see Will Smith getting whipped

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Chris didn't do any interviews, didn't go on a PR tour talking about the slap, hell WILL HAS TALKED ABOUT IT MORE THAN CHRIS.

Yall, and social media too, be acting weird when yall act like Chris is not allowed to say anything or god forbid as a comedian, actually have the audacity to make jokes about it.

nikka got slapped and somehow he's the one who's in a no win situation. Anything he does regarding the incident people get mad/will get mad at him about. Lord forbid the first time he answers a question about it in an interview, people gonna be like "oMg GeT oVeR iT cHrIs"
Exactly. What a weird society we live in. Just read the posts from these dudes smh.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Folks asking why Chris is talking about it now don't realize that it takes comedians time to craft their set. A stand-up on Chris's level will work on their special for months to a few years before putting it out. It's why Louis C.K. is so highly respected among comedians cuz Louie can put out a polished new special every year, which most comedians can't do.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Chris didn't do any interviews, didn't go on a PR tour talking about the slap, hell WILL HAS TALKED ABOUT IT MORE THAN CHRIS.

Yall, and social media too, be acting weird when yall act like Chris is not allowed to say anything or god forbid as a comedian, actually have the audacity to make jokes about it.

nikka got slapped and somehow he's the one who's in a no win situation. Anything he does regarding the incident people get mad/will get mad at him about. Lord forbid the first time he answers a question about it in an interview, people gonna be like "oMg GeT oVeR iT cHrIs"
Its been said many times, this place is infested with agents...

They come from twitter copying and pasting that agenda bullshyt...

In the case of Chris Rock, women feel he deserved it and their :wrist:cels putting in that work on here...

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm on his side as far as he made a joke and Will shouldn't have slapped him. I also commended him on being professional, but my nikka, you should have handled this already. He being real soft right now. You got a problem, hash it out, or sit on that shyt. Stop being a victim

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Bro trying to capitalize as much as he can from this stupid shyt. Bro got a GOLDMINE in his hands and the headass loves it
I saw him live right after he got slapped and he didn’t even bring it up. So I don’t think that’s accurate

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude sat like a mannequin while Louis CK basically said the n-word to his face while Seinfeld had the sense to say something.

So he's always been a weak clown.

And as others said everyone is going to say the same thing, "You can talk now but why didn't you do anything when it mattered?"
Ummmm because he’s talking about his life through his art and he never claimed to be tough guy.

I suppose if Chris turned that situation into an even more embarrassing nikka moment by fighting Will at the Oscars, y’all would be signing his praises as a REAL nikka.

I suppose it makes sense why the number 1 cause of death for black men age 15-44 is homicides resulting from a lot of nikka MOMENTS.