This is why y’all need to be careful on social media. @Twitter @AvadaKadaBreh let’s chat

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Answer the question my g

Either you do or you don’t :yeshrug:

You seem confident enough why you deflecting?
i'm quite confident actually, you are asking if I still feel comfortable enough about something I tweeted in 2015, but history would show it's not been the case SINCE 2015

that is how this little booger @BmoreGorilla felt he had reason to make this thread right? oh and a term I use but switched up cause TLR had a different meaning, no?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i'm actually not looking for anyone to 'defend' me

I been using wench and bedwench before it was a popular phrase for black females in TLR

I should just hope nobody ever starts using 'trollop' on here :yeshrug:

oh and @Art Barr quoted me again, read what he said so he feels like apart of this

you been exposed, breh.

only a slavemaster minded white person would talk about black women, as such.
don't ever in ya life mention me again, you racist fat low self esteem mental patient ass clown.
you will though, and i will smack your low self esteem around online from a terminal to make you go hide again.

you quiet after everytime i son you then out the blue months later. after your racist rants online builds your courage to try to say some bullshyt to someone black.

when real talk,...you fukk'n canadian and you know damn well you not built at all. mentally and we know not physically as well.

ol soft cut short shirt wearing gay online impersonator.

which is all fact,...you mental patient nursing home with government medical benefits having ass nikka.

go back to using .ca, you caca face ass cac.

art barr

Last edited:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

Daps
you been exposed, breh.

only a slavemaster minded white person would talk about black women and not black as such.
don't ever in ya life mention me again, you racist fat low self esteem mental patient ass clown.
you will though, and i will smack your low self esteem around online from a terminal to make you go hide again.

you quiet after everytime i son you then out the blue months later. after your racist rants online builds your courage to try to say some bullshyt to someone black.

when real talk,...you fukk'n canadian and you know damn well you not built at all. mentally and we know not physically as well.

ol soft cut short shirt wearing gay online impersonator.

which is all fact,...you mental patient nursing home with government medical benefits having ass nikka.

go back to using .ca, you caca face ass cac.

art barr
I decided to actually respond to yr post cause you decided to keep quoting me. do you know what an 'exposal' is? cause I mean outside of yr delusional fed writing retarded self it really you haven't made anyone hide in yr life. you 52 years old, a failed rapper & probably stink to high heaven

shut up.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
do you understand that a screenname doesn't equate to me actually being leighton meester? or are you just that retarded?

see how your delussional gay ass mind think you ho ass maug.

you not even smart enough to launch an origin thread to say why you choose the name.
oh, iforgot you not popular enough to do that.
which is why you every social media site you can be?

you got **** like being tendencies you maug....

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I decided to actually respond to yr post cause you decided to keep quoting me. do you know what an 'exposal' is? cause I mean outside of yr delusional fed writing retarded self it really you haven't made anyone hide in yr life. you 52 years old, a failed rapper & probably stink to high heaven

shut up.

you not capable of making me shut up physically in real life.

i am a popular enough rapper i could come to your town and get a random to find you and see you in real life tho.

only person living in delussion is you, cause you are just an internet person.
you talking crazy but i am why yo weak ass and all of north america is on the net period.
which are facts...when nikkaz fact find me, they see a nikka killin corporations.
flanking legends, and the flyest nikka they ever seen.
when they see you they see a suicide victim.
that needs to talk himself down in low self esteem based selfies.
not to mention, you ain't been through nuffin. so you just naturally a mental case and here on the net you expose it like no one will expose that.

well it seems today,.....you got exposed.

don't ever in ya life say a negative thing about me again in ya life.

i eat food and you so weak it would be wrong of me.
to really bully you in your own country, just to expose you some more.

art barr

Daps
look at this retard

i've read two lines and he's been busy writing up half this page

@Barnett114 if you gonna try to keep this thread for whatever reason alive, least kick that bad breath havin' f-ggot out cause that's just gibberish and we both knwo it :yeshrug:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
look at this retard

i've read two lines and he's been busy writing up half this page

@Barnett114 if you gonna try to keep this thread for whatever reason alive, least kick that bad breath havin' f-ggot out cause that's just gibberish and we both knwo it :yeshrug:

you are the only bad breathe having ass fakkit, breh.
all your insults are your self deprecated real facts about your self you wanna deflect on to someone else.
those are facts,..nikkaz know you gay cause you act like one in your subconscious online.
evident because you signed up with a transexual based username.
nikkaz know you got issues cause you a fukk'n racist.
nikkaz know you got issues, cause you still trying to talk tough.
when, in reality you would be trying to cop call and hide behind whatever authority your racist ass can muster if you ever got confronted.

you sought me out online to try to say shyt negative about.
as you know i am the person who would expose and damage you beyond repair.

i just easily got you up outta there.

the best thing about fake people is...the they really don't have much real to say when it gets real.

that is why you whining and beggin somebody to take my boot from asphyxiating the oxygen from going down your neck.
oh, that struggle you have to breathe is from me inducing your panic and anxiety attacks from a computer terminal that you so scared and shook...

art barr

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He was one of the few people that I refused to dap just off principle, but I gave him one the other day after I don't know how long. Just never understood why he's here. I think he's a 48 year old, eskimo from canada or some shyt. Welp :francis:

:lolbron:

Martha

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
i'm quite confident actually, you are asking if I still feel comfortable enough about something I tweeted in 2015, but history would show it's not been the case SINCE 2015

that is how this little booger @BmoreGorilla felt he had reason to make this thread right? oh and a term I use but switched up cause TLR had a different meaning, no?

Ok so you don’t tweet it no more, so @BmoreGorilla shouldn’t have made this thread to alert the people?

Why not?

And you only stopped because TLR didnt like it? For real?

Daps
Ok so you don’t tweet it no more, so @BmoreGorilla shouldn’t have made this thread to alert the people?

Why not?

And you only stopped because TLR didnt like it? For real?
he can alert whatever the hell he wants, I knew a thread was made off me based off MY alerts, but that fvckin' nerd hasn't been in here since I even replied. yes i'm referencing @BmoreGorilla.

Maybe I gotta be more specific in replying to you tho, I realized that if I kept writing bedwench some buffoon (in this case @BmoreGorilla) would think I was meaning in the same way as TLR writes it.

only people who think anyone really thinks that much about TLR is in fact TLR :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.webp