This is why y’all need to be careful on social media. @Twitter @AvadaKadaBreh let’s chat

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
he can alert whatever the hell he wants, I knew a thread was made off me based off MY alerts, but that fvckin' nerd hasn't been in here since I even replied. yes i'm referencing @BmoreGorilla.

Maybe I gotta be more specific in replying to you tho, I realized that if I kept writing bedwench some buffoon (in this case @BmoreGorilla) would think I was meaning in the same way as TLR writes it.

only people who think anyone really thinks that much about TLR is in fact TLR :yeshrug:

bedwench only has one connotation, and you can not deflect from that being white.
like you try to do all your mental issues.
you are the typical white racist,..
instead of going to try to educate yourself, get enlightened and be a better person.
you just do what all racist do.
go find a group of racist to continue being racist around in closeted fashion.
then, think you powered up to say sumfin in all your narcissism to black people online.

in person you would cop call, any black person who confronted your for your racist behavior.

art barr

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
He was one of the few people that I refused to dap just off principle, but I gave him one the other day after I don't know how long. Just never understood why he's here. I think he's a 48 year old, eskimo from canada or some shyt. Welp :francis:
:ohhh: people actually don't dap some posters... maybe that why i dont get as much daps

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: people actually don't dap some posters... maybe that why i dont get as much daps

I tend to refrain on dapping mostly non-black posters, unless they make extra insightful or funny posts. They have to work harder for a good dap to post ratio in coli-world lol. The irony of me not being black is not lost on me :russ:

I'm sure it happens to me too, but I'm perfectly ok with it. I understand.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Ewwwww. What Black woman who has at the least some respect for herself would mess with that?
tenor.gif

He better hope nobody got time to square up with him for his constant use of the n-word.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
he can alert whatever the hell he wants, I knew a thread was made off me based off MY alerts, but that fvckin' nerd hasn't been in here since I even replied. yes i'm referencing @BmoreGorilla.

Maybe I gotta be more specific in replying to you tho, I realized that if I kept writing bedwench some buffoon (in this case @BmoreGorilla) would think I was meaning in the same way as TLR writes it.

only people who think anyone really thinks that much about TLR is in fact TLR :yeshrug:

Ok I don’t care about the bedwench shyt

But yeah @BmoreGorilla I know its Saturday night but come get this plat my g

Edit: @AvadaKadaBreh pass tru we still waiting on you

For the culture

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

My issue is with your use of the word nikka. I don’t care if it was 2015. You know better now and you knew better then. There’s a reason you didn’t say it on the coli but felt free on Twitter

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Twitter
@AvadaKadaBreh

where you two lame motherfukkers at.
you out on other forums trying to act important being racist hiding behind female black character usernames.

don't try to make it like you so poppin you got a life.
people who have a healthy life that is poppin.
don't sit around and impersonate females online and say racial slurs safe behind the keyboard.
the whole narcissism to try to hide how racist you are.
while immersing and trying to flodge yourself in and around black culture in some form, any form is telling.

art barr

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
My issue is with your use of the word nikka. I don’t care if it was 2015. You know better now and you knew better then. There’s a reason you didn’t say it on the coli but felt free on Twitter
Stay on these crackers necks:salute:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN