This is why y’all need to be careful on social media. @Twitter @AvadaKadaBreh let’s chat

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I been said the highlight of @Twitter life is a 5 year long run thread on this forum called Lisa Has Braces or some shyt
how is it you can follow me around & I have no idea who YOU are, mark

I @'d you about mailing a tranny on here and yr make-believe agenda has been :yeshrug:

coli posters die and their memory is now attached to you cause of yr sig :comeon:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
how is it you can follow me around & I have no idea who YOU are, mark

I @'d you about mailing a tranny on here and yr make-believe agenda has been :yeshrug:

coli posters die and their memory is now attached to you cause of yr sig :comeon:
You @'d me about mailing a tranny on here ? let alone, I mailed someone from this site? :mjlol: think you got me confused for someone else, ill take a permanent ban bet this never happened , you willing to take one as well :usure:

@Barnett114 @BmoreGorilla set it up :mjgrin:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
You @'d me about mailing a tranny on here ? think you got me confused for someone else, ill take a permanent ban bet this never happened , you willing to take one as well :usure:

@Barnett114 @BmoreGorilla set it up :mjgrin:
I @ idiots every day, son

I could attempt to look it up but in a 5 year span I guess it's easy to remember with only a lisa has braces accomplishment on here

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
As a TSC breh I have to ask: how many posters in there are actually black? Too many exposals to not bring this up.

On the black side we have:

Myself
@Silkk @mrken12 @September @Queen of the Dead @Art Barr @R=G @puppetmaster @Hoss @RammerJammer
@Milk N Cookies @Ace of the Metropolitan @Theolodius_Black @WMG the 2nd
@PlayerNinety_Nine
Anyone else I missed, list them here
I’m not known in TSC but I’m there a lot and I’m Black
tumblr_mdnjyed9S01r324lio10_r1_250.gif

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I @ idiots every day, son

I could attempt to look it up but in a 5 year span I guess it's easy to remember with only a lisa has braces accomplishment on here

nah you specifically said I did some foul shyt im saying I didnt, im willing to take a permanent ban bet that these accusations you just said against me are fake, are you willing to bet your account this happened :mjgrin:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps