This is why y’all need to be careful on social media. @Twitter @AvadaKadaBreh let’s chat

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I believe he put up a female poster's contact info on backpage then became the hide and seek champion, then claimed to have multiple personalities before having a neg train and being banned. It turns out he really was an ex-poster and everyone was right to initally suspect him.

The fukk? :dahell: What the hell goes on in this section?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
you i've probably dealt with at this point you puffing out yr chest with the delusions in yr brain it's actually worth skipping, "champ" :mjlol:
Dude..you're a pretend homosexual in the game. Sit your little short ass down. Lol@this hoe trying to take sexy shots..get in shape and stop looking stupid all the time.

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
@Twitter

Rest In Piss in advance Egghead bytch :pacspit:

haha.jpg

Just look at his face:scust:

I hope you go to sleep tonight and never wake up again cac :rambo:
That's not a cac. Maybe in his soul but not physically.

That's a First Nation photo -- real Indian, not blue-eyed Cherokee cac wannabe. That complicates things a little bit. Not much, since First Nations look down on all non-First Nation equally, but measureably.

:ufdup: He still fukked up.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The fukk? :dahell: What the hell goes on in this section?
You got your crazies, your smart dumb variety posters, shade room posters, trolls and that one poster calling for sterilization as a viable solution to a black problem, and then you have guys with a posting agenda like @King Musa.

Still, the fukkery is amazing:whew: even if everything else is a cesspool of some sort. And I'm not part of the solution.:mjgrin:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:mjpls:i don't think he's talking about his women, he talking about the original meaning.
But First Nation women were the original wenches. You never learned about Donna Anna and that other selling out an entire continent for pale Iberian dikk?

:yeshrug:

Giving 12 and 14 year old daughters to cac fur traders. Without Indigenous wenches, cac Latinos wouldn't exist.

I think cacs versus First Nation is complicated, sexually. Yet they're very similar to one another in very measureable ways. Much more than First Nation and black.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You got your crazies, your smart dumb variety posters, shade room posters, trolls and that one poster calling for sterilization as a viable solution to a black problem, and then you have guys with a posting agenda like @King Musa.

Still, the fukkery is amazing:whew: even if everything else is a cesspool of some sort. And I'm not part of the solution.:mjgrin:
Matt504 is the one advocating sterilization.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps