This is why y’all need to be careful on social media. @Twitter @AvadaKadaBreh let’s chat

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Daps
giphy.gif

After @King Musa got banned I didn't think there would be another neg :whew:train this week.
what @King Musa get banned for.. :dahell:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It was brought to my attention that @Twitter loves to say nikka. But not on the coli.

Ironically he loves saying it on Twitter:leon:

I was a little skeptical so I clicked on his social media link (which he will prolly soon delete)

Let’s take a look at some findings:mjgrin:

txrebRc.png

A little blurry but you can see his Twitter link being clicked on
:mjgrin:

CpOay1P.png

His homepage. We all know he loves Taylor Swift
:mjgrin:

pekCV8f.png

He’s said he from Vancouver :yeshrug:

rwEWBMo.png

Coli references :leon:

4HKkcds.png

@PicoRoscoe used to post on the coli:leon:

h7PlpsC.png

57bgvgQ.png

Smart dumb nikka logic:russ:

I couldn’t bare to read anymore. Question for @Twitter. Why don’t you use the word nikka here the way you do on Twitter. Honest question
:jbhmm:

Easy. He's Asian. He posted his Instagram taking Selfies. He's an out of shape Asian. That's what I call him all the time. I see he loves being an Asian wigger on Twitter though. Pathetic.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
what @King Musa get banned for.. :dahell:
I believe he put up a female poster's contact info on backpage then became the hide and seek champion, then claimed to have multiple personalities before having a neg train and being banned. It turns out he really was an ex-poster and everyone was right to initally suspect him.

Daps
I believe he put up a female poster's contact info on backpage then became the hide and seek champion, then claimed to have multiple personalities before having a neg train and being banned. It turns out he really was an ex-poster and everyone was right to initally suspect him.
what.. :mindblown:

im about to peep the thread, now..

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
As a TSC breh I have to ask: how many posters in there are actually black? Too many exposals to not bring this up.

On the black side we have:

Myself
@Silkk @mrken12 @September @Queen of the Dead @Art Barr @R=G @puppetmaster @Hoss @RammerJammer

Anyone else I missed, list them here

@WMG the 2nd
Easy. He's Asian. He posted his Instagram taking Selfies. He's an out of shape Asian. That's what I call him all the time. I see he loves being an Asian wigger on Twitter though. Pathetic.

He's a native Canadian, he's not Asian