Daps
Skinny bytch with no shoulders

:yeshrug:

Shoulders?

dddd.gif

yo moms

drunk
Daps
This is what I'm talking about when I say the future is fukked. You can't even drop a pop reference from last week because people are so wrapped up in their cell phones and Facebook. It's so :demonic:

Pathetic really.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Once again another fakkit who didnt understand the reference. It's a lyric from a recent song off kanyes new album. You know Yeesuz. :snoop:

Why do you think I put :yeshrug: on there? Just shut the fukk up.

nikka ur gay :cheff:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
man I wish they would just let regular black dudes make a list as opposed to white people always telling US who are most attractive women are :mindblown:

well with the few black chicks they do show

the mainstream media :scusthov:

I personally think everybody should be able to crown their own race baddest women :yeshrug:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I see no dark skin chicks in the pics posted...why are all the supposed good looking black women mixed with something?

I know I'm the only one with the balls to point out the obvious here....

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Hm. Guess I never put much thought into it but I didn't know that Megan Good & Lauren London were mixed before this thread. :patrice:

Learn something new every day, I suppose. :ehh:

Why is it that whenever a "baddest black woman discussion" comes up, the candidates always seem to be 30+? :yeshrug:

Fine wine must be aged to attain the full flavor :ohlawd: And to the poster who mentioned Selita Ebanks, now THAT is a bad bish.