This is who white people say is the best looking black women

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look i'm not trying to be foul here but does she have hairy UPPER arms in that first pic?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
LOL was just going to post this

dudes in here postin pics of what they consider the best lookin black women and more then half of them are mixed.

this speaks volumes.
Not really cause you act like it can't be 100% black chicks that look like most of these chicks. If that's what you think maybe it speaks volumes about you.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Not really cause you act like it can't be 100% black chicks that look like most of these chicks. If that's what you think maybe it speaks volumes about you.

im going by the racial makeup of the actual women posted...not there physical features. :ufdup:

...and Im not sure what you mean by it speaks volumes about me? as if your saying I think black girls cant look this beautiful? I actually prefer women with african features over european features. so you can miss me with all that talk

these chicks do nothing for me

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
im going by the racial makeup of the actual women posted...not there physical features. :ufdup:

...and Im not sure what you mean by it speaks volumes about me? as if your saying I think black girls cant look this beautiful? I actually prefer women with african features over european features. so you can miss me with all that talk

these chicks do nothing for me
Shut your sensitive ass up nikka the last part was making fun of your saying that like cats care that you said that. I know what the fukk you talking about but still doesn't mean that cats wouldn't like that same look on women that were 100% black that's all I was saying. fukk that racial makeup shut you kicking lol

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Shut your sensitive ass up nikka. the last part was making fun of your saying that like cats care that you said that. I know what the fukk you talking about but still doesn't mean that cats wouldn't like that same look on women that were 100% black that's all I was saying. fukk that racial makeup shut you kicking lol

idgTkTSSImaez.gif

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
most african americans are admixtures of something, whether it be natives or european blood. african americans look nothing like our african cousins or our island nephews.

anyways for me it's Sanaa Lathan :noah:

36779_419328782944_5826010_n.jpg

1979_61589012944_3809_n.jpg

there's a few stunners in the 'why we love black women thread' I be like this the whole time :damnlol: for real for real, aint nobody fukking with our girls, because NATURALLY they vary so widely. :noah: their skin without make up is flawless because the sun don't play us like that. White women without make up are :huhldup:, after 30 they be lookin like :aicmon: by 40 you can see their veins turn purple. :huhldup: Make no mistake tho, I fukks with white women :whoa: but that's why I can make such an assessment, I see them in the morning. :shaq2:

her nose looks like an uncooked hot dog,but she'd still get it